• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MailPoet Premium - Email and Newsletters in WordPress

MailPoet Premium - Email and Newsletters in WordPress v4.49.0

No permission to download
Maybe a heads up: Mailpoet does not and can not comply with GDPR.
I just saw an extremely costly bill for not complying with GDPR and wanted to outline on why you can never use mailpoet in the EU.

In mailpoet (pro and free) on the woocommerce tab you can change the "opt-in" message. According to a judge I read that this text HAS to include a hyperlink to the respective part of your privacy policy.
Mailpoet does not allow links in the textbox and furthermore even fights hard text changes you might try trought a text-replace function.

So if you are a bored lawyer go search for woocommerce and mailpoet installations - they all can not comply with GDPR.

I am not sure if anyone else is getting this or knows a solution. But when I try yo install the core plugin, I get the following message:
Migration "MailPoet\Migrations\App\Migration_20230419_080000" failed. Details: An exception occurred while executing 'SELECT t0.value AS value_1, t0.id AS id_2, t0.created_at AS created_at_3, t0.updated_at AS updated_at_4, t0.newsletter_id AS newsletter_id_5, t0.option_field_id AS option_field_id_6 FROM Wm9CD3n_mailpoet_newsletter_option t0 WHERE t0.newsletter_id = ?' with params [1]:

SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'wp_9iar1.Wm9CD3n_mailpoet_newsletter_option' doesn't exist

It results in the plugin not being activated at all. I tried 4.23 as well with a different but similar result

I am not sure if anyone else is getting this or knows a solution. But when I try yo install the core plugin, I get the following message:
Migration "MailPoet\Migrations\App\Migration_20230419_080000" failed. Details: An exception occurred while executing 'SELECT t0.value AS value_1, t0.id AS id_2, t0.created_at AS created_at_3, t0.updated_at AS updated_at_4, t0.newsletter_id AS newsletter_id_5, t0.option_field_id AS option_field_id_6 FROM Wm9CD3n_mailpoet_newsletter_option t0 WHERE t0.newsletter_id = ?' with params [1]:

SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'wp_9iar1.Wm9CD3n_mailpoet_newsletter_option' doesn't exist

It results in the plugin not being activated at all. I tried 4.23 as well with a different but similar result
I resolved this. There were rows in my database from a previous installation

MailPoet Premium is showed as activated, but in statistics tab Clicked links I continue to see "It's a Premium feature, please update to Premium"

My error when I try to authorize sender's email in MP settings.

'An error has happened while performing a request, the server has responded with response code 401 '

Attachments

• 1693287143100.png
    1693287143100.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 8
in Wordpress 6.2.2 everything was normal here. it was changing to Wordpress 6.3 that MailPoet had problems again!
Then I guess we have to downgrade to 6.2.2. I mean I deleted the Tools4wp plugin due to critical error.

Babak updated MailPoet Premium - Email and Newsletters in WordPress with a new update entry:

MailPoet Premium v4.26.0

Download MailPoet Premium v4.26.0 - Emails and Newsletters in WordPress Nulled Free
= v4.26.0 - 2023-08-28 =

* Fixed: error "Objects are not valid as a React child" when the premium plugin version is incompatible;
* Fixed: edge case that could lead to inactive subscribers tasks being blocked in some circumstances;
* Fixed: incompatibility between the button to close form pop-ups and some themes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock