• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Lost admin rights to Facebook page – Need Help!

jojogo

Dec 23, 2020
Hi everyone,

I'm hoping someone can offer some advice or guidance on an issue I'm experiencing with my Facebook page. Recently, I lost my admin rights and I'm not sure what caused it or how to get them back.

Here are some more details about my situation:

• I had been the sole admin of the page for several months
  • I did not make any changes to my account or page settings before losing my admin rights
  • When I try to access the page now, I only have basic user privileges and cannot make any changes or updates
I've tried a few things already, including:

• Logging out and back in to my account
  • Checking my email for any notifications from Facebook about changes to my page
  • Contacting Facebook support through their Help Center, but have not heard back yet
If anyone has experienced this issue before or knows of any solutions I can try, I would greatly appreciate your input. Thank you in advance for your help!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock