• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Link Whisper Pro - Quickly Build Smart Internal Links Both To and From Your Content

Link Whisper Pro - Quickly Build Smart Internal Links Both To and From Your Content v2.4.3

No permission to download
Why is the download not performed as with other resources on Babiato, but the link leads to other sources?

I don't know what you were trying to say with that comment, but the fact is that it doesn't make much sense.

Why is the download not performed as with other resources on Babiato, but the link leads to other sources?
Anything over a certain file size is downloaded externally from a site like mega.... that is where we upload if too large to host the download on babiato. I am not sure if that is what you mean...

sharmanhall updated Link Whisper Pro - Quickly Build Smart Internal Links Both To and From Your Content with a new update entry:

Link Whisper Pro - Quickly Build Smart Internal Links Both To and From Your Content

Code:
/**
 * Plugin Name: Link Whisper
 * Plugin URI: https://linkwhisper.com
 * Version: 2.3.6
 * Description: Quickly build smart internal links both to and from your content. Additionally, gain valuable insights with in-depth internal link reporting.
 * Author: Link Whisper
 * Author URI: https://linkwhisper.com
 * Tested up to: 6.3
 * Text Domain: wpil
 */

Credit: @NullMaster for the fix.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just FAAAAAN-TAS-TIC! You decided to stop when I decided to start using this plugin. Great! :ROFLMAO:
Anyway, thank you for your help all this time. I hope you return with updates.

By the way, is 2.3.6 fixed or needs someone to fix it? I don't understand the thread's title, 2.3.6 [FIX].

Which is the last version that is okay to use (null-wise)?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shivpal
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock