• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LicenseBox - PHP License and Updates Manager By CodeMonks

LicenseBox - PHP License and Updates Manager By CodeMonks 1.6.4

No permission to download
Hello friend, because I can't see the resource, the message appears to me like this:

Hidden content for users with ids: 43214
That's my User ID. Is there a problem?

Reactions: MUR
That's my User ID. Is there a problem?
Sorry I just got it now, our friend shared the resource only for his user ID (Here is the untouched latest Version 1.6.4 (17th Feb 2023), anyway if they update the resource I can also help to create the nulled version

I specially delayed the nulling for this script to see the interest shown in it.
Honestly is one of the scripts I wouldn't want to null for public access.
Why? Just because of ethics.
So everyone interested in this script wants to protect their work distribution by using a license right?
So while you're trying to get some legit $$ by using nulled script developer of this script gets what by helping you protect and distribute your code?
And it's not an expensive script at all. Think about it.

Last edited:
I specially delayed the nulling for this script to see the interest shown in it.
So everyone interested in this script wants to protect their work distribution by using a license right?
So while you're trying to get some legit $$ by using nulled script developer of this script gets what by helping you protect and distribute your code?
Yes perfect friend I fully agree with your opinion, buying a license helps the developer to proceed with work and updates, so if you are going to make money with the script it doesn't cost to buy a license, I say that because I am a developer too, and low canceled scripts to test and know if the system will serve me or my client and after confirming there I buy the license, it is a way of not spending on lifeless or fake projects as there are a lot today mainly in codecanyon.

Downloaded canceled, served, liked it then buy a license!
This is my opinion, of course, it's up to you.

This should be our mindset..thanks for sharing buddy, i agree..we have to support the developer so he can continue with the project improvements...

Babak updated LicenseBox - PHP License and Updates Manager By CodeMonks with a new update entry:

LicenseBox v1.6.4 Untouched

Download LicenseBox v1.6.4 - PHP License and Updates Manager Nulled Free
v1.6.4 (17th Feb 2023)

• Added support for PHP 8.0 and PHP 8.1
  • Added endpoint-based API key restrictions
  • Added IP whitelisting option for admin-panel
  • Added option to always serve latest update files
  • Added default license and parallel uses limit for newly added Envato purchase codes
  • Added option to mark old activations as inactive when new activation is done
  • Added option to automatically...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Caly
Fully Agreed!
We should use the resources like, "Try Before Buy" and If resources is usable then better to buy from developers to support them. That's what we should always do.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock