• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Lambda - Responsive Moodle Theme

Lambda - Responsive Moodle Theme 1.98.39

No permission to download
Hi,

Is there any chance to update to --- 1.98.31 --- (May 22, 2022)?

(sorry for spam)

Thanks for your contribution, there is a new update of this topic for version 4.0.4 of moodle, which is v1.9.38, it is the latest, if someone can share it I would greatly appreciate it

Last edited:
Reactions: Patton
These are all the changes that the theme has had, in which there is a very important one for version 4.02 onwards

--- 1.98.35 --- (September 18, 2022)
1. CSS fixes and improvements

--- 1.98.34 --- (August 16, 2022)
1. Fixed issue with Moodle 4.02+ missing activity icons
2. Fixed issue with Moodle 4 unchecking 'Enable Dashboard' setting

3. CSS fixes and improvements

--- 1.98.33 --- (July 17, 2022)
1. Fixed issue with Moodle 4.0 custom reports
2. Fixed issue with Moodle 3.11.8 rubric grading

--- 1.98.32 --- (July 08, 2022)

The file that is currently available for download is outdated, which is why I am asking the community for any member who has it to please update it, since I don't really have the capital to acquire it.

Please, those who need this theme in its latest version, vote in the review tab, press the up arrow on the right side

Good afternoon, if any member manages to get v1.98.35 somewhere, please share it because we don't know when it can be updated here.

--- 1.98.36 --- (November 20, 2022)
2. Fixed issue with undefined index in core renderer

There is new version 1.98.37, but unfortunately nobody can update here.... This means that we need to purchase this theme. :sneaky:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock