• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Lagom WHMCS Client Theme By RSStudio

Lagom WHMCS Client Theme By RSStudio 2.2.5 Nulled

No permission to download
Lagom now have problems of security. Some Company in my country use Lagom hacked and delete all data in yesterday. I think shouldn't use Lagom in this time until Lagom fix that bug

Last edited:
Reactions: Nzjah
Lagom now have problems of security. Some Company in my country use Lagom hacked and delete all data in yesterday. I think shouldn't use Lagom in this time until Lagom fix that bug
true, there's a security issue even this latest version. I hope they will fix it soon :(

true, there's a security issue even this latest version. I hope they will fix it soon :(
The latest version should be secured. Please share links or more info about latest version being hacked or still have issues. If any.

Lagom now have problems of security. Some Company in my country use Lagom hacked and delete all data in tomorrow. I think shouldn't use Lagom in this time until Lagom fix that bug

They have already addressed that issue in v2.2.3
Last night a website using Lagom 2.2.3 was hacked. They published all data in the Telegram group and deleted all data and products on all servers in WHMCS. They sent an email to all customers with a Telegram link of their group sharing the hacked data

• Sad
Reactions: Looper
Last night a website using Lagom 2.2.3 was hacked. They published all data in the Telegram group and deleted all data and products on all servers in WHMCS. They sent an email to all customers with a Telegram link of their group sharing the hacked data
Ohh thats really bad. Which company was affected?

Security Alert​

By Matt / March 8th, 2024
We are aware that WHMCS customers may have received ransom notices. These notices claim data exfiltration that have occurred in different ways. The notice names the following businesses as their targets:
  • RSStudio
  • WHMCS Services
  • WHMCS Global Services
WHMCS has notified these businesses, and is in active communication with them. There has been no claim that there are vulnerabilities in the WHMCS software.

We are currently assessing the claims and assisting the businesses. Each of the businesses have let us know that they have informed their customers, and provided patches, if applicable.

For specific information from each vendor please use the corresponding link:
If you have not patched, or taken steps recommended by the businesses, we recommend that you deactivate and uninstall their extensions and themes. We understand that doing so might impact your business operations. However, this conservative approach is an important risk mitigation to ensure the continuity and safety of your clients and business.

WHMCS takes security seriously, and supports its customers and the WHMCS ecosystem. Please contact us here if you have any questions.

Reactions: Mah1973

Security Alert​

By Matt / March 8th, 2024
We are aware that WHMCS customers may have received ransom notices. These notices claim data exfiltration that have occurred in different ways. The notice names the following businesses as their targets:
  • RSStudio
  • WHMCS Services
  • WHMCS Global Services
WHMCS has notified these businesses, and is in active communication with them. There has been no claim that there are vulnerabilities in the WHMCS software.

We are currently assessing the claims and assisting the businesses. Each of the businesses have let us know that they have informed their customers, and provided patches, if applicable.

For specific information from each vendor please use the corresponding link:
If you have not patched, or taken steps recommended by the businesses, we recommend that you deactivate and uninstall their extensions and themes. We understand that doing so might impact your business operations. However, this conservative approach is an important risk mitigation to ensure the continuity and safety of your clients and business.

WHMCS takes security seriously, and supports its customers and the WHMCS ecosystem. Please contact us here if you have any questions.
Lagom team stated that the vulnerabilities are already patched in latest version. I wish i could tell for sure if it's patched and really secured now or not yet.

Reactions: siriot
Can you help me to install it i have uploaded addons , template and activated addon and template but it is not working on website what is missing pls tell me above things i have done properly

Why isn't anyone discussing this? Am I the only one facing this issue after the update?

if u see http and above its https, the whmcs config if you have http, u need to change to https, because the rules of ssl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock