• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Lagom WHMCS Client Theme By RSStudio

Lagom WHMCS Client Theme By RSStudio 2.2.5 untouched

No permission to download
Can someone help me understand how this theme doesn't work with PHP 8.1? They even state on their site that it's compatible with PHP 8.1

Version 2.1.2​

Released 6th of November 2022
Compatible with WHMCS 8.6.x

Client Area​

• NEW Compatibility with WHMCS 8.6.x.
  • NEW Support for PHP 8.1.
Is there any hope for this? PHP 7.4 is already end of life. WHMCS is up-to-date, but it would be a shame to have to remove Lagom just because someone hasn't encoded certain files to be compatible.

Any ideas?

Can someone help me understand how this theme doesn't work with PHP 8.1? They even state on their site that it's compatible with PHP 8.1

Version 2.1.2​

Released 6th of November 2022
Compatible with WHMCS 8.6.x

Client Area​

• NEW Compatibility with WHMCS 8.6.x.
  • NEW Support for PHP 8.1.
Is there any hope for this? PHP 7.4 is already end of life. WHMCS is up-to-date, but it would be a shame to have to remove Lagom just because someone hasn't encoded certain files to be compatible.

Any ideas?
@AR90 The whole Lagom theme is properly coded by the author to work correctly with PHP 8.1 and ioncube v12 and without problems.

But, and the big but:

The null license file is coded up to ioncube v10 and PHP 8.1 does not work with ioncube v10.

That is the reason why if you have installed whmcs 8.6.x with PHP 8.1 and ioncube v12 the theme will not work, it will give you error in the license file because it cannot be decoded by ioncube v12.

Options:

1.- Wait until we can null and code the file to work with PHP 8.1 and ioncube v12
or
2.- Buy original Lagom WHMCS Client Theme at rsstudio .net

your choice 🤷‍♂️

@AR90 The whole Lagom theme is properly coded by the author to work correctly with PHP 8.1 and ioncube v12 and without problems.

But, and the big but:

The null license file is coded up to ioncube v10 and PHP 8.1 does not work with ioncube v10.

That is the reason why if you have installed whmcs 8.6.x with PHP 8.1 and ioncube v12 the theme will not work, it will give you error in the license file because it cannot be decoded by ioncube v12.

Options:

1.- Wait until we can null and code the file to work with PHP 8.1 and ioncube v12
or
2.- Buy original Lagom WHMCS Client Theme at rsstudio .net

your choice 🤷‍♂️
Thanks for the detailed response! Makes more sense now.

I suppose there's some active "work" going into this at the moment? I mean the time will inevitably come where 8.1 is the absolute minimum?

Really appriciate the update but for a bunch of us its kind of useless since it dosent work with PHP 8.1 ...

pls help, I'm having a problem, why is there no box to enter the promo code, how do I make there a box for the promo code

Attachments

• IMG_20221223_031928.jpg
    IMG_20221223_031928.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 72
Reactions: RafidX
Saya pikir ini memiliki masalah yang sama dengan Tema Klien di mana kita perlu mendekode file lisensi dengan Ioncube 12 untuk dukungan PHP8.1, tetapi belum ada yang dapat mendekodekannya. Inilah yang secara khusus dibuat untuk dihentikan oleh Ioncube.
Bro, how do I make the box for entering a promo code appear, why isn't there one for entering a Add Promotion? Please help

Last edited:
what is the decryption key for downloading 2.0.1 . my whmcs version 8.1 and 2.2 and 2.1 is not supporting. i am unable to add products to cart.

@siriot Bro please nulled this one, thanks for sharing
does not require nulling if used with the null version of lagom loaded by me.

yep yep yep

email templates 1.1.2 - untouched
tested and working with lagom 2.1.2 official
@Cornholio thank you for sharing it

------

if anyone has active subscription to easyt*y*u .eu who can please decode this file https://babia.to/attachments/license-original-zip.173529/
appreciated! so we can null lagom whmcs client theme for use with PHP8.1 :geek:

Reactions: diazmarcus
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock