• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Katerio - News & Magazine Multilingual CMS

Katerio - News & Magazine Multilingual CMS 1.0.8

No permission to download
Thanks for efforts to null this script but your nulled file have many issues like it also removed admin account creation script and it also replaced bootstrap library to older version.

I have corrected all these errors and uploaded the nulled file again.
i dont' change anything expect license file . and in my case everything working fine .

i dont' change anything expect license file . and in my case everything working fine .
You can compare with untouched file regarding changes.
It will work fine but with issues like you have to create admin account manually.

Thanks for efforts to null this script but your nulled file have many issues like it also removed admin account creation script and it also replaced bootstrap library to older version.

I have corrected all these errors and uploaded the nulled file again.
Thank you so much for sharing this script. I will test it as soon as possible on my side. Anyway...appreciate it.

Bro maybe you miss something I make admin account normally 🙄.
I have not missed something, Dear instead of arguing please check and compare file install\ajax.php with the untouched version, You can easily see in your provided nulled version by you have many codes are removed which required to create admin.
Code:
/*----------------------------------------------------
       PREPARE SQL QUERY USING PDO FOR CREATE NEW ADMIN
    ----------------------------------------------------*/
    $create_admin =  $db->prepare("INSERT INTO `admins` (email,name,username,email_verified,role,image,password,remember_token,created_at,updated_at) VALUES (:name,:email,:username,:verified,:role,:image,:password,:token,:created,:updated)");

/*----------------------------------------------
        ADD NEW SUPER ADMIN WHILE INSTALLATION
    ----------------------------------------------*/
    $create_admin->execute([
        ':name' => strip_tags(trim($admin_details['admin_name'])),
        ':email' => trim($admin_details['admin_email']),
        ':username' => strip_tags(trim($admin_details['admin_username'])),
        ':verified' => 1,
        ':password' => password_hash($admin_details['admin_password'], PASSWORD_BCRYPT),
        ':role' => 1,
        ':image' => null,
        ':token' => null,
        ':created' => date('Y-m-d h:i:s'),
        ':updated' => date('Y-m-d h:i:s'),

]);
    $last_insert_id = $db->lastInsertId();
    /*--------------------------------------------------------
       PREAPARE SLQ QUERY FOR ASSIGN SUPER ADMIN ROLE
    --------------------------------------------------------*/
    $role_assign = $db->prepare("INSERT INTO `model_has_roles` (role_id,model_type,model_id) VALUES (:role_id,:model,:model_id)");
    /*--------------------------------------------------------
        ASSIGN SUPER ADMIN ROLE FOR CREATED ADMIN
    --------------------------------------------------------*/
    $role_assign->execute([
        ':role_id' => '1',
        ':model' => 'App\Admin',
        ':model_id' => $last_insert_id,
    ]);
    return true;

Also check in assets\common\js\bootstrap.min.js which is using Bootstrap v4.0.0 but actual version is using Bootstrap v4.4.1

Last edited:
it work great , thanks for sharing

for making super admin it's simple

install script , put your credential like require then go to admin dashboard and then create a super admin with role super_admin and it's working great.

johnc updated Katerio - News & Magazine Multilingual CMS with a new update entry:

Version: 1.0.5 (03 July 2022)-Nulled

[added]
added automation support for rss feeds, now you can add as many as rss feed url you want to import automatically in your blog. you can decide how many time it will fetch data automatically from your admin panel. you have to setup cron job for it. [improvement]
optimize all database query and cached it for improve performance and load it fast [fixed] minor styling issue fixed

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Babak and RoyalC
In this script the settings are scattered in multiple places. You can set in pages > all pages and in SEO Settings under general settings as well.

Hey whats with the size of your file ? in @ core folder/storage/debugbar there are lots of files. why is those required ?

I can't get RSS feeds imported in to posts, any idea?

Attachments

• Captura de Pantalla 2023-04-28 a la(s) 10.52.19 a. m..png
    Captura de Pantalla 2023-04-28 a la(s) 10.52.19 a. m..png
    193.9 KB · Views: 6
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock