• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JustFans - Premium Content Creators SaaS platform

JustFans - Premium Content Creators SaaS platform v5.9.0 Untouched

No permission to download
And the color correction of the theme is updated on the developer's server side, so in any case, you need a license key. There is a reconciliation with him. Or manually sort through the style files that are generated there and signed in a strange way and disconnect communication with the developer's server by making edits to the code. And there are also a lot of bugs

Which do you think is better "Dizzy" or "JustFans"? I feel that Dizzy has a lot of bugs and errors, and it has some speed issues.

JustFans on the other hand I found to be pretty stable and ready for the market, did anyone find anything different about it?

Which do you think is better "Dizzy" or "JustFans"? I feel that Dizzy has a lot of bugs and errors, and it has some speed issues.

JustFans on the other hand I found to be pretty stable and ready for the market, did anyone find anything different about it?
JustFans very inconvenient in terms of displaying information in the admin panel, there is a lot of work to be done. its only convenience is the nowpayments payment system and that's it

Babak updated JustFans - Premium Content Creators SaaS platform with a new update entry:

JustFans v5.5.0 Untouched

Download JustFans v5.5.0 - Premium Content Creators SaaS platform Nulled Free
[12/22/2022] v5.5.0 - Thanks To @dnull

* Added markdown support for profile bios with the following main features and options
- Enable/disable profile bio markdown
- Allow/disallow hyperlinks
- Disable profile bio field excerpt
- Allows italic, bold, code, quotes, lists, links, and newlines
* Added Soketi WebSockets driver support, for self-hosted WebSockets abilities

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: osamaeg
Better wait download until checked by Babiato experts.. might contain malicious code from unknown source..

it's pretty easy to get it nulled as the callbacks are few and clear, for the theme and css generator you may have to use your basic css color palette knowledge to change the colors in the files locally.
and yes this is version 5.4

it's pretty easy to get it nulled as the callbacks are few and clear, for the theme and css generator you may have to use your basic css color palette knowledge to change the colors in the files locally.
and yes this is version 5.4
Damn am confused have you nulled it.
Can you share the nulled version for me please.

I have v5.6 .
i get block account from Envato and cant download last version

Please know that this decision is final. We are using our discretion and will not be re-enabling your account.

This case is now considered closed.

Regards.
Oliver Anderson
Envato Support

Does someone have this script nulled? The version I downloaded from here asks for a license.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2023-02-06 105729.jpg
    Captura de pantalla 2023-02-06 105729.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 22

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dailyfans
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock