• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Journal - Advanced Opencart Theme

Journal - Advanced Opencart Theme Journal - Advanced Opencart Assets - v.3.2.0-rc.97

No permission to download
Version 3.1.7 : Production
  • Fixed rewards LIMIT 1 sql query
  • Fixed Contact Form date/time picker locale text
  • Fixed One Page Checkout Google recaptcha not working with Static Assets Url option enabled
  • Fixed JS Minifier issue with some third party extensions scripts not being minified
v3.1.8 Released :D

Reactions: Mishoto
Babak updated Journal - Advanced Opencart Theme with a new update entry:

Journal Opencart v3.1.8

Download Journal v3.1.8 - Advanced Opencart Theme Nulled Free
v3.1.8 PRODUCTION Thanks To @smartass

• Added support for Opencart 3.0.3.7 and PHP 7.4 (Opencart 3.0.3.6 and lower still doesn't work with PHP 7.4, use PHP 7.3 in that case).
  • Fixed Exclude Button not working in Side Products
  • Fixed demo 1 slider mobile captions
  • Fixed Slider transitions in newer Microsoft Edge browser versions
  • Fixed empty search page showing Filter Module
  • Improved...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Dear BABAK, thank you for the update and information. Is there DEMO DATA for this version or which version can I use DEMO DATA?

Dear BABAK, thank you for the update and information. Is there DEMO DATA for this version or which version can I use DEMO DATA?
Hello,
Sorry I'm late, I was out of town on business.
I'm taking care of the data for version 3.1.8 and I'm posting it here.
Just the time to repatriate everything ;)

Version 3.1.8: Production
  • Added support for Opencart 3.0.3.7 and PHP 7.4 (Opencart 3.0.3.6 and lower still doesn't work with PHP 7.4, use PHP 7.3 in that case).
  • Fixed Exclude Button not working in Side Products
  • Fixed demo 1 slider mobile captions
  • Fixed Slider transitions in newer Microsoft Edge browser versions
  • Fixed empty search page showing Filter Module
  • Improved icons font file
View hidden content is available for registered users!

Last edited:
what about demo import it require ThemeForest User
and Purchase Code
First of all, hello!
The demo files are available in the posts thread.
The version of the demos is specified in order to correspond with the latest version of the theme core.
You just have to import the file. There is no need for identification.
Identification login is only required when you do the export work from the vendor theme. Here, this is not your case: the job is done ;)

I want to change any image but system showing error : Invalid token session. Please login again.
Anybody please help regarding this
Thanks 🙏

I look at this and come back to you.
ASAP
Here is the link to download the Demo10 containing all the data.
It's curious that on the one provided earlier you don't have all this data because the export is systematically complete.
This being the case, here is today's complete one.
I hope it will be convenient for you but I can't do better ;)

Demo 10 - Version Theme 3.1.8 : full data

I want to change any image but system showing error : Invalid token session. Please login again.
Anybody please help regarding this
Thanks 🙏
Try this: delete all cookies and your browser's cache.
Opt for a private window session...

Reactions: BMS Team
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock