• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Journal - Advanced Opencart Theme

Journal - Advanced Opencart Theme Journal - Advanced Opencart Assets - V.3.1.13.3

No permission to download
Thank you bro, Does it work with opencart 4?
From the developers of the theme :

" DigitalAterlier Author
about 20 hours ago :
Hey everyone,
Preliminary support for Opencart 4 has been added in Journal 3.2, in rc.50, available now for testing on our beta download page.
Thank you! "

Thanks for update, but the v3.1.12 asks for licence... I double checked in previous post in this thread, and there is no solution on how to fix.

If anyone knows how to null/fix this, let us know.

Thank you!

Reactions: blueMaster
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: blueMaster
No! As mentioned in the description of the post, I offer the authentic, untouched version. You need to follow the thread to understand how to null the theme.
If you can't find it, you can ask the relevant people in the thread.

Here's something to help you along the way to nulled: https://babia.to/threads/journal-advanced-opencart-theme.10221/post-793134
As mentioned in the description of the post, I offer the authentic, untouched version.
can you provide v3.1.12 with a license ??

For Nulled, requires a server response. Who has a license and who is ready to help, write to me in a personal.
View hidden content is available for registered users!

Last edited:
the file i sent admin/view/javascript/journal3/dist put it in and do ctrl f5 good bye use it license nulled

License is revoked. It is valid for all journal 3 versions except beta 2 version.
This is a bad solution. You also can admin/view/javascript/journal3/dist/journal.js remove the url
Code:
https://my.journal-theme.com/api
The correct answer must be returned.

Opencart Journal v.3.2.0-rc.50 replacement files. Copy with replacement.
View hidden content is available for registered users!

As mentioned in the description of the post, I offer the authentic, untouched version.
can you provide v3.1.12 with a license ??
Unfortunately, I can't provide a license which, of course, could only satisfy one person and would be blacklisted very quickly.

Opencart Journal v.3.2.0-rc.50 replacement files. Copy with replacement.
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
It seems to me that it will be difficult to get a license from an owner because it would be irretrievably blacklisted by the theme developers.
Sorry :(

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock