• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Jobpilot - Job Portal Laravel Script

Jobpilot - Job Portal Laravel Script 13 September 2023

No permission to download
Does anyone know how to fix this error? After I set my careerjet aff id, I'm facing an error like the image below.

jobpilot-error.png

Pls update to v3.0 if available - for review. Prev ver has some errors on certain pages which hopefully is fixed in this latest one. Thanks in advance

Pls update to v3.0 if available - for review. Prev ver has some errors on certain pages which hopefully is fixed in this latest one. Thanks in advance

Reactions: DaniPia
griidiii submitted a new resource:

Jobpilot - Job Portal Laravel Script Nulled - Jobpilot is a complete job marketplace to exchange career opportunities.

Read more about this resource...

Module Name: Price Plan
URL: https://xyz/admin/plan

Error Message: Internal Server Error Something went wrong. It looks like the Internal Server has some errors.

Steps 1 : When we are trying click on price plan then page will redirect the website and error message will displayed as above mentioned.
Steps 2 : When we are trying to click on Price Plan + Symbol it is getting added.
Step 3 : W are not able see all the price plan in the admin panel and unable to edit the existing plan

1701631410293.png

Attachments

• 1701631395653.png
    1701631395653.png
    134.2 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: Josephmuola
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock