• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

IvyPrep | Education & School WordPress Theme

IvyPrep | Education & School WordPress Theme v1.5.5

No permission to download
Can we please have an updated version of this template?

Ivy School WordPress Theme 1.3.9 – 2021-Apr-29

Thank you for all you do @ Babak

Ivy School – Education & School WordPress Theme v1.3.9 NULLED

TassieNZ :)

Attachments

• themeforest-ivy-school-education-university-wordpress-theme-1.3.9_NULLED.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 132
  • Love
Reactions: zhero25 and Babak
@Babak Dear Esteemed sir, I am trying to install Ivy theme plugins, but "Login with Envato still shows even after writing the php code after line 7
update_site_option( 'thim_core_product_registration_themes', [ 'ivy-school' => [ 'site_key' => 'site_key' ] ] );

Could you help me please?

Babak updated Ivy School - Education, University & School WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Ivy School Theme v1.4.3 Nulled

Download Ivy School v1.4.3 – Education, University & School WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Ivy School WordPress Theme 1.4.3 – 2021-Sep-3 Thanks To @TassieNZ

Fixed: Missing button by course when don't install plugin coming son
Fixed: missing file sub title in add-on collection
Fixed out of date file with LearnPress 4.1.3

Read the rest of this update entry...

Guys, I tried this:
update_site_option( 'thim_core_product_registration_themes', [ 'ivy-school' => [ 'site_key' => 'ABC1234567890' ] ] );

Since there is no option to add a license I thought that it would probably work if I added some ramdom number with letters and it worked. You can download demos and plugins

Thanks Babak, but unfortunately it's requiring an Envato account in order to download the plugins.
The advice given above (see below :)) no longer works

update_site_option( 'thim_core_product_registration_themes', [ 'ivy-school' => [ 'site_key' => 'ABC1234567890' ] ] );

Last edited:
Reactions: kriti95
Hi, it's showing "invalid purchase code" while installing plugin "BuilderPress". I can see functions.php file already has the code.
update_site_option( 'thim_core_product_registration_themes', [ 'ivy-school' => [ 'site_key' => '******' ] ] );

Can anyone please help me out?

Thanks in advance.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock