• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I nulled AIPRM TITAN for ChatGPT - I couldn't find if it's allowed to share here?

AIPRM for ChatGPT [NULLED]
Version: 1.1.11.14
Description: AIPRM adds a list of curated prompt templates for SEO, SaaS and more to ChatGPT.

-----

NULLED FEATURES:

- Chat Watermark Removed
- LiveCrawling Enabled
- Team Lists Enabled
- Hidden Prompts Enabled
- Custom Lists Enabled
- AIPRM Verified List Enabled
- View Template Source Enabled
- Custom Tone Enabled
- Power Continue Enabled
- Favorites Enabled

NOTE:
Some issues will happen with Quota Limit Exceeded because there are server-side functionalities out of my control. Specifically when adding to lists.

----

just say thanks :)

Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Freshy
I encountered the same issue, and I resolved it by downloading version 1.1.11.14 nulled, extracting it, and then using the "load unpacked" option in the Chrome extension settings to replace the old version. After doing this, it started working again.

• Love
Reactions: Vercel and Freshy
I encountered the same issue, and I resolved it by downloading version 1.1.11.14 nulled, extracting it, and then using the "load unpacked" option in the Chrome extension settings to replace the old version. After doing this, it started working again.

Bro, it works for few hours then stops working.

Reactions: Freshy
AIPRM for ChatGPT [NULLED]
Version: 1.2.1.2
Description: AIPRM adds a list of curated prompt templates for SEO, SaaS and more to ChatGPT.

-----

NULLED FEATURES:

AIPRM Elite: UNLOCKED

- Chat Watermark Removed
- LiveCrawling Enabled
- Team Lists Enabled
- Hidden Prompts Enabled
- Custom Lists Enabled
- AIPRM Verified List Enabled
- View Template Source Enabled
- Custom Tone Enabled
- Power Continue Enabled
- Favorites Enabled

NOTE:
Some issues will happen with Quota Limit Exceeded because there are server-side functionalities out of my control. Specifically when adding to lists.

----

just say thanks :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock