• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I am Chinese and I want to make money

wangdaobing

Aug 9, 2023
Hello friends of the Barbiato family🔥🔥🔥🔥
I'm sorry to have you join my thread with such a title.:(:(
I am indeed Chinese, I am a javaer, and now I want to share our high-quality and low-price products with friends all over the world, so I want to build a shopping website first. But after looking at the server prices of various cloud service providers, I felt it was too expensive, so I planned to use vps+wordpress to build my first website. When I was making a website, I had some questions that I wanted to ask my friends for advice.

1: I use greengeeks company’s WordPress hosting as my vps server. Do you think it’s okay, or do you have a better recommendation?
2: I plan to use wordpress+woocommerce+woodmart null version to build my website. Is this a big risk? Or should I buy the correct version of woodmart.

Finally, thank you all friends. If you have any problems with your Java program, please feel free to contact me.

Reactions: abacoin
What i can comment, is ALways the best way for you, and for your customers, is, Buy all you need to make your business, BUT if you need to use the nulled versions, becouse you need it, the go a head, also you can use the nulled version before make you site live for testing pourpuses, any how, Welcome to Babito.

Reactions: wangdaobing
Welcome to Babiato,

Usually people use Wordpress with Shared Hosting, but sometime it limited, well depend on how your work is. So for you to start with vps, that a good way but in some reason you need to check security issue or might be need a panel to run or setup your own web server (php/mysql etc). Just find a cheap one for you to play and when you ready, you good to go.

For woodmart, you can play or stick with null version as long as you do your backup. We didn't know if someone put backdoor etc. But if you need modification or support, after done with null version, you can go with license one.

Welcome to Babiato,

Usually people use Wordpress with Shared Hosting, but sometime it limited, well depend on how your work is. So for you to start with vps, that a good way but in some reason you need to check security issue or might be need a panel to run or setup your own web server (php/mysql etc). Just find a cheap one for you to play and when you ready, you good to go.

For woodmart, you can play or stick with null version as long as you do your backup. We didn't know if someone put backdoor etc. But if you need modification or support, after done with null version, you can go with license one.
Thanks for your advice。

What i can comment, is ALways the best way for you, and for your customers, is, Buy all you need to make your business, BUT if you need to use the nulled versions, becouse you need it, the go a head, also you can use the nulled version before make you site live for testing pourpuses, any how, Welcome to Babito.
Okay, I'll use the null version for test deployment first

Reactions: abacoin
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock