• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to sell brandable domains

ssau

Banned User
Jan 23, 2020
India
Hi, folks hope you are doing great! can some one please guide me how to sell brandable domain names fast .
I want to sell my domain names because i think i could'nt reinvest all of them on their renewal period. And i want some money as soon as possible ,so that i can reinvest that amount for something new.
There are 5 niche and keyword based business domains
mens----.com (lifestyle,grooming)
ship------.com (shipping,logistics)
wp----.com (wordpress)
den----.com (coliving spaces/ real estate)
sacred----.com ( shopinng/ecommerce)

Most of the domain registrars have marketplace where you can offer these domains for sale.

Reactions: ssau
I have registered my domain on GoDaddy, have an auction membership, not getting any leads. Aslo tried sedo once, but not familiar with it. Any other suggestions or methods will be helpful. Thanks in advance.

I have registered my domain on GoDaddy, have an auction membership, not getting any leads. Aslo tried sedo once, but not familiar with it. Any other suggestions or methods will be helpful. Thanks in advance.

• Love
Send me a PM with a list of your domains.
Maybe I am interested in 1 or 2. Depends on the exact name, as I only need brandable domains.

• Love
How can you not be able to renew them? Just 5 domain names. Wouldn't be much of a help, but the best methods are the ones that you already know. Sedo, domain marketplace etc.

Selling Brandable/aged/4 letter domain names is really long term kind of thing. It depends on the demand, and more importantly when you're lucky enough to sell them to the right buyer. Or you can sell them to another reseller/investor but you just wouldn't get what you could potentially get from waiting for the right buyer.

To sum it up, it's really not something to focus on. Hope you'll be able to sell them and reinvest on something else.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock