• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

how to ensure a file is 100% null safe?

I think we do not always trust those virustotal instead find the best source for files you want to use like babiato, for example, there are some websites that provide nulled themes but we can't discuss and share every issue we face. but in babiato anyone can discuss everything including the problems they face with files and people will help each other I hope you understand.

I think we do not always trust those virustotal instead find the best source for files you want to use like babiato, for example, there are some websites that provide nulled themes but we can't discuss and share every issue we face. but in babiato anyone can discuss everything including the problems they face with files and people will help each other I hope you understand.
That's why we LOVE Babiato. We help each other out.

You need have both version untouched & nulled. Then learn how to scan code to compare files on that two folder. You should see if there extra bad code in nulled.

You need have both version untouched & nulled. Then learn how to scan code to compare files on that two folder. You should see if there extra bad code in nulled.
I am Groot. :)

What do you use to scan and compare the "main folder," or do you scan each file at a time?

I concur with you. ♥️

People use the site, but what is 100% guaranteed in life? ;)

What prompted the question? Has the site failed you, and do you have alternatives to share with the community?
Because I use several files in my local environment (Windows) and am concerned that some of them may have access to sensitive data, backup assistance is always useful for the server itself.

Very good idea, but in most cases, I only find nulled files. a nulled file is a good way to learn new coding skills.

Reactions: Groot
Very good idea, but in most cases, I only find nulled files. a nulled file is a good way to learn new coding skills.
Yep. But it only way to sure nulled version safe or not. I only use nulled on live sites after check, if I don't have untouched, I never use nulled.

I am Groot. :)

What do you use to scan and compare the "main folder," or do you scan each file at a time?
No, Who can scan by 'hand'?
There many softwares, apps for compare files on two folder.
I use Linux commands because it faster than softwares or apps.

Idk what is the purpose to hack or steal from a poor man, the majority here are not rich everyone is struggling to get some dollars.. why would someone try to destroy them ?

Idk what is the purpose to hack or steal from a poor man, the majority here are not rich everyone is struggling to get some dollars.. why would someone try to destroy them ?
It is definitely important to consider security, but because no two people are alike, anything is possible.

I could show u scary ways that u can embed data in files, metadata, exif, that text editor would never see or find. Tools like VirusTotal, they have a limit of certain number of lines of code, iot skips rest without telling you, and also it will only go so deep into recursive archive. its mostly useless.

Truth is if you are going to go to the effort of learning how to scan trhough files by hand, and clean them up, then might as well be developing your own stuff, or spending that same time on making some $$ whicher way and just buying the absolute essentials and those things u would be generating profit from or using commercially. I promise you that the peace of mind alone is priceless.. Bearing in mind also that Authors/Devs are human, and right this very minute there are at least 3 mainstream php based scripts that allow for upload & execution of both php & via cgi.

And what both funny & sad about it, one of them is something i wanted and would happily pay for, but has shells injected everywhere as the dumbass author uses demo server as dev as well.
And that goes back to the Virus Scanning, If Envato cant pick up shells injected into that script, and being
distributed by their file provisioning / download server, then things like VT have no hope.

One quick hack you could do, is just replace all non php based code, ie : images, css, js, html, vue, and so on, with the files from their demo, if u lucky they are the same as distribution, but occasionally it will have some featuers nerfed..

Another quicky is if there is an included package.json then just replace all vendor packages completely. or at least compare them, u will find that more than a few authors, hide code within some random vendor code.

That all said, envato themselves have seirously dropped theball, there has been virtually zero moderation on their part of submissions.. Guys are literally running around with cocks out flapping, and uploading same script/theme to 4 products with minor changes in css.. MINOR. Cant even trust legit purchases really,

Reactions: FEE
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock