• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hoteller - Booking WordPress Theme

Hoteller - Booking WordPress Theme V6.6.2

No permission to download
What I have shown you actually a backup installation of a live site in my PC. I updated it locally, then took a backup with Duplicator Pro and then I upload it to the live server after removing the entire live site including database and then installed the local backup on my remote server. And the problem showed. FYI, all the the add-ons from theme to plugin, I have downloaded from here. I think there might be any setting in the remote server backend, which is causing this error. Now I have to talk to my host support team. See what they come up to.

Thank you so much for your help. In the meantime if you can think of something else about causing this error, please let me know. If we can identify the disease, we can start looking for the remedy.
Mate, I'm not the developer of this theme, and the files I'm sharing I can prove at every moment (as I have done) are the original ones as I own them. To help the community here I do what I can and in this case, I'm doing. I even installed a local one and tried to create the problem ;). I'm just trying to help with what I can asap, testing needs a bit more time, and hope you can understand. There are too many possibilities, and most of the users here not having this issue, so it means is rare.

Reactions: DarKMaSk
Mate, I'm not the developer of this theme, and the files I'm sharing I can prove at every moment (as I have done) are the original ones as I own them. To help the community here I do what I can and in this case, I'm doing. I even installed a local one and tried to create the problem ;). I'm just trying to help with what I can asap, testing needs a bit more time, and hope you can understand. There are too many possibilities, and most of the users here not having this issue, so it means is rare.
I totally agree with you and you don't have to prove anything... not to me... not to anyone else. :) I am just having this weird problem and just like you, this problem is not showing locally. It is showing only on the remote server. But as I also have not seen anybody arise this problem, that means it may be a problem with my server and I have to talk to my host for this problem. And mate, I am grateful to you that you at least tried to help. As you uploaded it, I thought you might use it and you might have some answer. I did not complain. I am just trying to solve this issue... trying to get some answer. Let me talk to my host, then I will update what they have to say.

It's ok mate, try to take a look on htaccess. sometimes I had an issue with it blocking files, even js. See what It blocks or try to make it clean from blocking, try even another currency symbol. I'm not sure but these are possibilities.

It's ok mate, try to take a look on htaccess. sometimes I had an issue with it blocking files, even js. See what It blocks or try to make it clean from blocking, try even another currency symbol. I'm not sure but these are possibilities.
This is my client's website. So, I cannot change the currency. But I can install it in a separate folder and see what it does with a changed currency and will look into .htaccess. Thanks a lot.

This is my client's website. So, I cannot change the currency. But I can install it in a separate folder and see what it does with a changed currency and will look into .htaccess. Thanks a lot.
Well to test it need mostly 30 seconds. I understand that in live session is complicated but that can give a hint.

Well to test it need mostly 30 seconds. I understand that in live session is complicated but that can give a hint.
I will update after testing on a new installation because if something goes North, my client's business will be hampered which will be bad for my reputation.

Reactions: maximus
There is option in MotoPress Hotel Booking Plugin to change the fonts of PDF invoice. It is working. Fonts are changing, but this '<\ /span>' is still there. I should let you see the result of generated PDF invoices from both from my localhost (PC) and from the online server. See the followings images:

1. PDF Invoice generated in localhost (PC):

invoice-3135-February102023-5-02am_localhost.png

2. PDF Invoice generated online (in my WordPress installation):

invoice-3135-February102023-5-22am_online.png

Changing the font is not helping. :(
My problem has been solved with the help of @TassieNZ . He gave me the latest version 1.3.0 of Motopress Hotel Bookin PDF Invoice and it has solved this issue. Thank you @TassieNZ for giving me this plugin and thanks to @maximus also for trying wholeheartedly to solve this problem.

New Update (finally)

= V6.4 – 18.02.2023 = Nulled

* Update Hotel Booking plugin v4.6.0
* Update Hotel Booking Reviews v1.2.7
* Update Hotel Booking Checkout Fields v1.1.0
* Update Hotel Booking PDF Invoices v1.3.0
* Fix Elementor import template issue

Virus Total Scan

@Babak please check and share

Attachments

• themeforest-hoteller-hotel-booking-wordpress.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 173
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Babak and DarKMaSk
New Update (finally)

Virus Total Scan

thanks boss!

but is this Nulled?

New Update (finally)

Virus Total Scan

Do they update every now and then??!! They should hire good coders. 😑

first , thank you to provide it, but i got an error while demo import. can you help me please.

Attachments

• ScreenShot_20230305135712.png
    ScreenShot_20230305135712.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 5
i installed really simple ssl and every thing is okay.
To develop a site, I first install and customize it on localhost (PC) using XAMPP. Then I use Duplicator Pro to take a backup of the whole website including database (it is an automated process once started) and then I install it in my remote server. I never faced any issue while importing Demos while on localhost (PC). Generally Demo import fails on localhost due to internet connection problem because generally nobody takes the hassle of installing SSL on localhost (PC). So, failing of importing Demo isn't the issue of not having SSL but purely on internet connection. Glad your problem has been solved.

After updating to this latest version, I am having these two warnings:

Warning: Undefined array key 0 in /home/rabiywpn/aranyakbaghmundi.com/wp-content/themes/hoteller/lib/theme.filter.lib.php on line 81

Warning
: Attempt to read property "domain" on null in /home/rabiywpn/aranyakbaghmundi.com/wp-content/themes/hoteller/lib/theme.filter.lib.php on line 81

Should I be concerned? What are these warnings?!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock