• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hosting Provider with Free Reseller and White Label Features?

vyn

May 7, 2022
Earth
Does anyone know where to find a hosting provider with reseller features but no monthly fees (free)?
So we would only earn money if someone buys hosting from us.
This is kind of like White Label. In my country, this feature is called "Partner". Partners can set their own selling price and have their own client portal.

Does anyone know where to find a hosting provider with these descriptions?

Thanks guys

Does anyone know where to find a hosting provider with reseller features but no monthly fees (free)?
This is kind of like White Label. In my country, this feature is called "Partner". Partners can set their own selling price and have their own client portal.

Thanks guys
if you are asking is there any free reseller hosting packages then the answer is going to be no
no one is going to give anyone a free reseller account

@vyn
also, the first three that popped up with a google search

I have not used or heard of them before

Reactions: ombre and vyn
if you are asking is there any free reseller hosting packages then the answer is going to be no
no one is going to give anyone a free reseller account
yes, i think this is super rare, in my country, there is one big trusted provider but sadly, they change their system (they will delete this "partner" feature). So, i've try search possible keyword, and yet, all of result will be reseller as "usual", not like "partner" (without money). and some offer free but the company, i never heard before.

Thanks for your respond and example. Sorry for bad grammar.. english is not my native

You could set up your own server and a cloudflare to handle dns .. then you can sell the hosting and host it yourself..

Thanks guys
There is no one who offers a Free reseller Program. But you can avail free affiliation program where you can earn money without investment. if you need more detail you can inbox me for more details

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock