• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hostim - Web Hosting WordPress Theme with WHMCS

Hostim - Web Hosting WordPress Theme with WHMCS 3.9.0

No permission to download

Climax

Feb 6, 2024
lunar submitted a new resource:

Hostim - Web Hosting WordPress Theme with WHMCS - Hostim – Web Hosting and Domain checker solutions WordPress theme. Hostim has the WHMCS Compatible d

Hostim – Web Hosting and Domain checker solutions WordPress theme. Hostim has the WHMCS Compatible domain checker system to create a perfect hosting provider website. Hostim has awesome pricing tables and custom hosting page examples. It’s easy to use, Mobile friendly, highly customizable codeless layouts creation and allows you to edit your website in a visual mode. Built with Bootstrap 5 CSS framework. 10 Stunning Homepages, 9 Hosting services and 16 inner pages are included in this...

Read more about this resource...

@lunar
This really is not worth the 3 resource restriction that you have put on it.

Why you really expecting members to have 3 resources to download this when you only have the 1 yourself.

This really should be 1 resource or free to all.

Reactions: lunar
Hello, What is the decryption key?? Its still ask
Look in the overview tab.

@lunar
If you have removed restrictions completely then please change the file used for main download to be unrestricted too.

Otherwise, if you still want to have your resource restricted, then I suggest put as one resource, change the password to a new one and put the restriction back to one resource 👍

I was unable to import demo data
Without demo data, it is not easy to get it working

It is untouched so you won't probably get any demos, you need a genuine copy to get demos.
Even nulled doesn't always guarantee you access to demos, all depends on how they are got.

Hello, What is the decryption key?? Its still ask
In the orverview tab

It is untouched so you won't probably get any demos, you need a genuine copy to get demos.
Even nulled doesn't always guarantee you access to demos, all depends on how they are got.
I dont think the theme requires any license to import demos

Have checked myself and if all plugins are installed and activated, then it will import the demos without a licence, for some it might take a while to import.

In the orverview tab

I dont think the theme requires any license to import demos

Also, as this has no restriction now you don't need to still have the password for it, as you have not removed it yourself, I have readded it as main download without any restrictions and removed the redundant password.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock