• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hi ! CyberDeviL here in need of bit Financial Assistance

CyberDeviL

Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Aug 10, 2018
Earth
babiato.org
Hi Everyone,

Not sure how many of you are aware of this, but I've been quite a less available since last 1 month as earlier I had some major dental surgery as well as recently went with eye operation for what I have been taking rest from socials, networking, laptop works etc. as required rest for my health and eyes.

Though I had to come in-between to manage/reply to some payment on my selling threads.

But due to surgeries had lot of expenses from my parent's side as well as my side, resulting me to lost access from all my subscribed resources, hosting servers, my own projects etc which I don't wanna loss, but don't have much in hand to do.

So looking forward some assistance to I can have some sufficient bucks to continue/renew my stuffs and continuing with them.

I am sharing some payment modes followings, whoever finds it good and wants to help out they can proceed even with a little whatever amount :giggle: :coffee:

1. PayPal ID : [email protected]
  2. UPI ID (for Indian users) : Cybermaster@ybl
  3. Buy Me a Coffee link : https://www.buymeacoffee.com/MrParadox

All helps are appreciated and loved :giggle:

Please also send me message whoever are contributing.

I might be unavailable for next 1 - 2 weeks more as well before landing well active.

Thank you.

For this critical situation keeping this thread sticky till then too.

As I wrote yesterday very much strength. I will transfer an amount to your Paypal account one of these days. Be strong, take it easy, and don't worry too much! Everything will be alright. A big hunk

be strong.jpg

Hi Everyone,

Not sure how many of you are aware of this, but I've been quite a less available since last 1 month as earlier I had some major dental surgery as well as recently went with eye operation for what I have been taking rest from socials, networking, laptop works etc. as required rest for my health and eyes.

Though I had to come in-between to manage/reply to some payment on my selling threads.

But due to surgeries had lot of expenses from my parent's side as well as my side, resulting me to lost access from all my subscribed resources, hosting servers, my own projects etc which I don't wanna loss, but don't have much in hand to do.

So looking forward some assistance to I can have some sufficient bucks to continue/renew my stuffs and continuing with them.

I am sharing some payment modes followings, whoever finds it good and wants to help out they can proceed even with a little whatever amount :giggle: :coffee:

1. PayPal ID : [email protected]
  2. UPI ID (for Indian users) : Cybermaster@ybl
  3. Buy Me a Coffee link : https://www.buymeacoffee.com/MrParadox

All helps are appreciated and loved :giggle:

Please also send me message whoever are contributing.

I might be unavailable for next 1 - 2 weeks more as well before landing well active.

Thank you.

For this critical situation keeping this thread sticky till then too.
I hope you get well soon :)
Sorry I am currently unable to pay anything at this moment :( I am also trying to balance my spending with my freelance earnings.

Hope I will be able to help you with things I have subscriptions to. You can pm me anything you need I will try to arrange it if I can.

BTW I can share my shared hosting plan with you if you want

I hope you get well soon :)
Sorry I am currently unable to pay anything at this moment :( I am also trying to balance my spending with my freelance earnings.

Hope I will be able to help you with things I have subscriptions to. You can pm me anything you need I will try to arrange it if I can.

BTW I can share my shared hosting plan with you if you want
Thank you 💕
I'll check with you for the subscription things once I get bit better.

yep i can send you list of things which I have
I will check with you on this :)
Hey dude.
I can also host your websites if you'd like.
Also let me know what memberships you lost, maybe I have them, If I do, I'll share them with you.
All my domains are on hostinger actually, not willing to dump all the server-side configs again, so just wanted to renew , but that too not having amount for 😒

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noobru
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock