• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hetzner VPS For WHMCS

Hetzner VPS For WHMCS v1.7.0

No permission to download
Guys i have Hetzner Cloud Automation for WHMCS untouched file but good news is I have decode from ioncube encoder all code is naked easily to read and edit
please someone nulled this I already try too many times but I fail

in line number 165 of modules/servers/HetznerCloud/lib/HetznerCloud.php
here we need to put $whmcsurl for licensing but still failed
anyone null this
and 1 question to moderators can I share download link file in thread is yes please tell me
@Babak @Deepansh

Guys i have Hetzner Cloud Automation for WHMCS untouched file but good news is I have decode from ioncube encoder all code is naked easily to read and edit

anyone null this
and 1 question to moderators can I share download link file in thread is yes please tell me
@Babak @Deepansh
Please share the files here so we can null it

tutorial upload addon : https://www.docs.modulesgarden.com/Hetzner_VPS_For_WHMCS#Installation_and_Configuration

after upload

please run
http://yourdomain.com/modules/servers/HetznerVps/authorize.php
using the browser 2 times to make instant active the license
Server not adding teat connection got an error
also when adding product in module its giving this error
Client error: `GET https://api.hetzner.cloud/v1/locations?per_page=50&page=1` resulted in a `401 Unauthorized` response: { "error": { "message": "unable to authenticate", "code": "unauthorized", "details": null } }

Server not adding teat connection got an error
also when adding product in module its giving this error
Client error: `GET https://api.hetzner.cloud/v1/locations?per_page=50&page=1` resulted in a `401 Unauthorized` response: { "error": { "message": "unable to authenticate", "code": "unauthorized", "details": null } }
API AUTH HETZNER NOT VALID, please re check on your hetzner account.. not module... please read carefully the MG tutorial...

Attachments

• licnse.JPG
    licnse.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 76

anyone null this
@Babak @Deepansh
please share latest decoded code, i will try to null it

Reactions: Scofield81
hello team and @BonJoe i have successfully bypass and nulled Hetzner Vps finally

you guys need to do only one thing
just extract Hetzner Vps into

/WHMCPATH/modules/servers

then just read documentation and follow all steps everything will work fine autoamtically
no need to enter any license i already put

Please @BonJoe dm me i will give you zip file and then please update this

Reactions: sebastiahn
hello team and @BonJoe i have successfully bypass and nulled Hetzner Vps finally

then just read documentation and follow all steps everything will work fine autoamtically

Paste here

@Babak

Please reply @BonJoe @Babak

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock