• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Grow CRM - Laravel Project Management

Grow CRM - Laravel Project Management v2.5

No permission to download
Well, I've found a nulled version of the latest GrowCRM and since I am testing on localhost without any Internet, it seems to allow me to install with ANY serial added. Now it is to make sure I like what I get OOB and to make sure the script works as it should. GUI wise, I am definitely much happier and they seem to use Laravel instead of Codeigniter which was an issue for me as I am not that familiar nor have much time to learn it these days.

So far so good...

I was looking for something similar to PerfexCRM and it seems to be the solution. I'm just downloading 2.1 and I'm going to override it internally, however if it has the same functionalities I'll buy the license. Just like you, I was looking for something in Laravel and not in codeigniter. How are you doing? Have you tried it yet?

Reactions: DrCard
Ok, guys

already installed it

Just, edit .env file to the database information, import SQL file on zip, and on console, execute tinker, and run

bcrypt('123456');

The result hash, on password column on user table change for this.

then, change the .env key value "SETUP_STATUS" to COMPLETED.

Enjoy!

A couple of question for devs...

1.- someone has the themes addon?
2.- after npm install and run nom run watch only compile js file, but scss not, any way to add scss file too, is for change variable color.

Thx

Other thing...

I have PerfexCRM, and i am going to migrate all data to Grow... it seem better and is laravel!!

Any recomendation?

Thx Again!

I was looking for something similar to PerfexCRM and it seems to be the solution. I'm just downloading 2.1 and I'm going to override it internally, however if it has the same functionalities I'll buy the license. Just like you, I was looking for something in Laravel and not in codeigniter. How are you doing? Have you tried it yet?
Perfex CRM is having a lot more features and addons which extend the functionality.

I purchased the Grow CRM but there support does not allow other developer to build addons and sell it on codecanyon for Grow CRM, which is the biggest limiting factor as that is the major contributor to growth of Perfex as other developers were allowed to work on addons that were not available out of the box.

Perfex CRM is having a lot more features and addons which extend the functionality.

I purchased the Grow CRM but there support does not allow other developer to build addons and sell it on codecanyon for Grow CRM, which is the biggest limiting factor as that is the major contributor to growth of Perfex as other developers were allowed to work on addons that were not available out of the box.

ok, but in my case, i don't need any premium module, the native funtionality is well to me.

However, what led me to change it is the framework, Laravel is better and I have experience with it.

Grow CRM SaaS - Laravel Project Management - Multitenancy​

Banner.jpg

This file not nulled
Code:
https://workupload.com/file/se6ZMwZMMuW

update please

Version 2.2 – 15 June 2023 [New Feature] – Remember filters (Tickets)
[New Feature] – Google reCAPTCHA
[New Feature] – Edit timesheets
[New Feature] – In-line ticket replies
[Improvement ] – Edit and delete ticket replies
[Improvement ] – Show tags and reminders of kanban cards
[Improvement ] – Added search box to custom fields dropdowns
[Improvement ] – Add custom CSS for invoice and estimate pdf files
[Fixed] – Various bugs

Last edited:
Reactions: Yongsan
Version 2.2 – 15 June 2023 [New Feature] – Remember filters (Tickets)
[New Feature] – Google reCAPTCHA
[New Feature] – Edit timesheets
[New Feature] – In-line ticket replies
[Improvement ] – Edit and delete ticket replies
[Improvement ] – Show tags and reminders of kanban cards
[Improvement ] – Added search box to custom fields dropdowns
[Improvement ] – Add custom CSS for invoice and estimate pdf files
[Fixed] – Various bugs
waiting for it

Grow CRM SaaS - Laravel Project Management - Multitenancy​

Banner.jpg

This file not nulled
Code:
https://workupload.com/file/se6ZMwZMMuW
update please to :
Version 1.2 – 24 May 2023 [Maintenance Release] [Fixed] – Various bugs
[Added] – Email log
[Added] – System information page

Thanks

Ok, guys

already installed it

Just, edit .env file to the database information, import SQL file on zip, and on console, execute tinker, and run

bcrypt('123456');

The result hash, on password column on user table change for this.

then, change the .env key value "SETUP_STATUS" to COMPLETED.

Enjoy!
I am just now using this for the first time. A lot of questions here...

I found the .env file but what SQL file should i import... On what console should I execute tinker?
The instruction isn't very clear to me. I'm sorry.

------ EDIT

I have now figured out what the setup.SQL file was and imported it. I don't have tinker, I dont know how to execute that. And the previous login credentials don't work anymore. How can I bypass that?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock