• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Greenshift Page Builder + Addons

Greenshift Page Builder + Addons 8.7.2

No permission to download
pathankp updated Greenshift Page Builder + Addons with a new update entry:

Greenshift Update

• Added: variable width detection for Row in Greenshift theme (plugin will use Wide width option which you can set in global Style editor)
  • Added: Custom icon option for accordion
  • Added: Right side option for Vertical tabs and increased width value
  • Added: Option to place popup on top of page (useful if you have long forms in popup)
  • Added: Color picker in Color component
  • Added: Refreshed Typography options
  • Added: Map block and Dynamic Map option
  • Added: Dynamic...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Greenshift Query a and Woocommerce Addon Update

Greenshift Query and Meta Addon 1.8
  • Added: Now you can use field keys with arrays for all dynamic fields. Example, field[0][key] This allows to get values even from associated arrays or groups
  • Added: Related posts option for Query builder
  • Added: Comma like values to list Formating. Now, you can turn tags, fields from comma separated to lists. Also, you can divide list by columns and add custom icons
  • Added: Gallery field has also support for Post Thumbnail addition...

I've downloaded the v5.5 and tried to active license with BabiatoForever but have no luck, it always says Invalid license. Would you mind to guide me on this one?

perhaps you copied extra space e.g. "BabiatoForever ", it should work with BabiatoForever in All in one licence field
Thanks, i just found the root cause. It is happened because the plugin automatically upgraded to 5.6 after i install so it remove the nulled version which still in 5.5. Just disabled the auto updates and it works great now.

Greenshift + Query Addon + Woocommerce Addon

Greenshift 5.6​

• Added: Theme palette colors now uses variables instead flat colors
  • Added: Map field supports FSE template creation environment
  • Added: Accessibility labels for Button block
  • Added: Accordion script supports ajax render
  • Added: Repeater block (in Query Addon)

Query and Meta Addon 2.2​

• Added: Repeater Builder block and Relationship types
  • Added: Dynamic blocks support repeater context automatically...

Greenshift Plugin

Greenshift 5.7.2
  • Added: Spline3D WordPress block
  • Added: Accessibility options for Sliding panel, toggler, social share buttons
  • Fix: some issues when using duplicate button in some scenarios when blocks have the same styles
  • Fix: child containers for Flexbox have Order option
  • Added: improvements in Slider script, added support for custom breakpoints and pause on autoplay for hover
Query Addon 2.2.2
  • No information provided

You need to activate the addons and the plugin.

1677760735247.png
I've Greenshift Page Builder is pre installed with the rehub theme (from here I downloaded) and the greenshift page builder plugin is automatically updated, but when I installed addons from here and try activate the license (by referring the above image) it says invalid license.

I've Greenshift Page Builder is pre installed with the rehub theme (from here I downloaded) and the greenshift page builder plugin is automatically updated, but when I installed addons from here and try activate the license (by referring the above image) it says invalid license.
You should disable Automatic updates on your WordPress and try again with our nulled version.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock