• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling Gorilla Content Pro Account 8$ / Transcribe Youtube Videos / Connect with Wordpress / Bonus 2500WordsAI/Week

Openwing

Trusted Uploader
Apr 20, 2023
Content Gorilla is an AI-powered tool designed to streamline the content creation process by converting YouTube videos into fully formatted blog posts. This innovative tool caters to a wide range of users, including bloggers, marketers, entrepreneurs, and anyone interested in creating high-quality, SEO-optimized content efficiently. With mostly all Languages, to translate.

Key Features and Benefits​

• Transcribing YouTube Videos: With a single click, Content Gorilla transcribes the video, formats the text, adds images, and punctuation as translating to mostly any language
  • Social Media Integration: It offers built-in integrations for publication and syndication, allowing users to share their content across various social media platforms directly from the tool.
  • SEO Optimization: The tool includes features to optimize content for search engines, helping users improve their online visibility and ranking
  • Bulk Content Creation: Users can generate up to 30 articles in one go, facilitating the creation of a significant amount of content in a short period.
  • Unique Content: Content Gorilla ensures the content is original and engaging by using the video’s audio and captions as a base for generating fresh content. You can spin the content, to unique view
  • Keywords change: You will be able to change keywords like "digital marketing" in a long text, for example to "social media marketing" or any othey keywords changing
  • Ease of Use: Designed to be user-friendly, it requires no prior technical skills, making it accessible to both newbies and experienced marketers.

How It Works​

1. Plan: Users select a relevant YouTube video they want to convert into written content.
  2. Create: With a single click, Content Gorilla transcribes the video, formats the text, adds images, and generates an article outline.
  3. Publish: Users can optimize the content according to their requirements, edit text, add headings, bullet points, links, keywords, and more. Once satisfied, they can publish the content to their WordPress site or other platforms with one click.
  4. Share: Content Gorilla also assists in promoting the content by creating eye-catching graphics for posts and sharing them on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.

Conclusion​

Content Gorilla stands out as a comprehensive content creation platform that not only simplifies the process of converting videos into blog posts but also ensures the content is SEO-friendly and engaging. Its integration with social media platforms and focus on generating unique content make it a valuable tool for anyone looking to enhance their online presence through quality blogging and content marketing

The price for an lifetime account, is 10$
included 2000 words for AI, on my own site, you can use it for social media, article building, chat gpt questions and answers. Or writing Blogging articles.
We can arrange a higher amount, if you want so, for guaranteed cheapest prices.

Payment: Stripe, Paypal, the fees goes on you.
or any Coinbase/Binance payment

This tool does not include Gorilla Content AI. It is Gorilla Content 2, which was rebranded as "Gorilla Content AI" more than four months ago.

The first 10 buyers get a Bonus​

BONUS:

"I would like to offer you 2500 words per week for free on my platform. The content will be based on various APIs such as OPENAI and Playground. This is a bonus and not part of the standard product that I sell.

However, there are some limitations, as certain AI versions and buttons like Highlights, Writer, and Grammar may not work properly. Additionally, Vimeo videos cannot be used."

You need to understand that not all AI features work because they cost significantly more, and trust me, it's not worth it. This is not a reason for a refund

However, there are some limitations, as certain AI versions and buttons like Highlights, Writer, and Grammar may not work properly. Additionally, Vimeo videos cannot be used."

Please note that you will receive a Pro Account with unlimited usage. This allows you to transcribe, translate, spin, and use various feature tools !but not all!. You can also post content on social media and especially on your WordPress, either as a draft or directly, and this is for a lifetime. You only need to download the plugin, and can connect your site with Content Gorilla.​

The price for a lifetime subscription is, or was, $89 or $99, or $19.99 a month.​

A refund is only possible if the pro account is closed, or the transcription of YouTube videos are doesn't work. I guarantee my support or the refund for 6 months.​

This is a Tutorial and which features are possible in this tool

take a look at this tutorial how it would look like, and how you can use it in combination with WordPress

But you have luck, as a BONUS I offer you 2500 per week words of AI you can copy-paste any article, or write an article, or write titles, hashtags, keywords, and many more features.

Any question you have I will answer here in the thread, please ask before you buy, to get what you really want. The price is 10$ for an lifetime account, like wriitten without AI features, but with bonus of free words of my MagicAI plattform, connected with many APIs, you will have my support, its included.

Thank you for approving, and sorry for everyone, that the text design, and content in this thread is a bit chaotic.

You have my Support in any case,
Ask me, any questions, aswell about the Bonus.

Please view the giveaway thread Here, I gave 28 Accounts away, and you will find their reviews, and confirmations that it is a powerful tool.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: optim254
Thank you for approving, and sorry for everyone, that the text design, and content in this thread is a bit chaotic.

You have my Support for any case,
Ask me, any question, aswell about the Bonus.

Please view in this thread, I give 28 Accounts away, you will find there reviews, and confirmations that it is working powerful tool.
i would like the give away

Reactions: Openwing
The giveaway is over, i pay a lot for the agency account, and have limited slots, enough for babiato, but limited, and i sell it on other platforms aswell. The giveaway, was to promote this product for sales.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock