• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Google Maps Advance Business Extractor with Images

Google Maps Advance Business Extractor with Images v2.0.01

No permission to download

b2betrade

May 4, 2022
b2betrade submitted a new resource:

Google Maps Advance Business Extractor with Images - Google Maps Advance Business Extractor with Images

Not Nulled V2.0.01

gext.png

WHAT IS ADVANCE GOOGLE BUSINESS EXTRACTOR?​

Google Map Business Extractor – is Advance Software with Unique Feature for Extract Google Business Contact with Location Wise and Also Export Business Images into your Local Computer

• Software Extract All Detail from Google Business
    • Business Full Address with City And State and Longitude and Latitude
    • Business Name
    • Business...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:

NULLED,​

It tooks me long time just to find IDE that fits perfectly for my potato laptop and figuring out how I decompile and compile again the application(this is my first time nulling windows application lol). Btw, here's the nulled version and enjoy :D
Wow Nice work brother thank you for nulling
Edit: Seems like It's not working when I hit the search program is closing

Last edited:
If you manage to change the expiration date in the annulment, it should work, as it asks for permission because it is dated 01/01/01

It is partially canceled what would be the keys to use to export, as it does not export the list to excel
Here's the fixed version, I just need to remove the show login form logic. But somehow the excel export error, I've tried to re-code the ExcelDocument file that handles excel export logic but it stills error it's looks like the error came from the library that ExcelDocument uses. But you can still use export function, just go to settings and change "File format for data export data" to anything else, except "Microsoft Excel File".

Attachments

• Software-fix-nulled.zip
    7.9 MB · Views: 207
Here's the fixed version, I just need to remove the show login form logic. But somehow the excel export error, I've tried to re-code the ExcelDocument file that handles excel export logic but it stills error it's looks like the error came from the library that ExcelDocument uses. But you can still use export function, just go to settings and change "File format for data export data" to anything else, except "Microsoft Excel File".
Hey brother did you fix the other problem tho?

"Edit: Seems like It's not working when I hit the search program is closing"

Works like champ. Thanks !

On my laptop its working perfectly. here's the proof, after you click search button it should be looks like this
I see version 1.0.0.4, not v2.0.01 version.
But it works perfectly.

Thankful for your work :love:

Thanks for your help with this nCODE - very kind (y):)

Bro @nCODE I think the problem comes from the Chrome version.
Can I know what version of Chrome is on your laptop?

This log from this app :
:session not created: This version of ChromeDriver only supports Chrome version 114
Current browser version is 117.0.5938.89 with binary path C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe (SessionNotCreated)

:Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at GoogleBusinessExtractor.Model.LinksScrapers.GoogleMapScrapper.DoPosting() in C:\D-Drive\prj\EmailExtractorSoftware\EmailExtractorSoftware\GoogleBusinessExtractor\GoogleBusinessExtractor\GoogleBusinessExtractor\Model\LinksScrapers\GoogleMapScrapper.cs:line 102
-------------------------------

Can you tell me how to change the Chrome version in a file in this app/software?

Thank you so much for your attention and participation.

On my laptop its working perfectly. here's the proof, after you click search button it should be looks like this

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock