• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Good Offshore Hosting

You need to register domain with Njal.la for example (is completely anonymous..
In the event of an inquiry from the domain top maintainer, do they verify that they hold the domain and therefore the registrar will not remove it from the registry based on ignorance? Nowhere on the site you mention is this stated, or am I looking wrong

In the event of an inquiry from the domain top maintainer, do they verify that they hold the domain and therefore the registrar will not remove it from the registry based on ignorance? Nowhere on the site you mention is this stated, or am I looking wrong
Njal.la makes everything for you, that means you don't need to give anything or need to be worried about anything.

Just don't do criminal activity with them or you will be kicked out. Njal.la is for domain, not for servers (yes they sell VPS)

Best Regards,
Alexhost

Njal.la makes everything for you, that means you don't need to give anything or need to be worried abo..
Criminal activity? Well, that's pretty much everything these days, including political activism and humor.

Njal.la makes everything for you, that means you don't need to give anything or need to be worried about anything.

Just don't do criminal activity with them or you will be kicked out. Njal.la is for domain, not for servers (yes they sell VPS)

Best Regards,
Alexhost
sir can you provide me video hosting in low price

Best Regards,
Alexhost
Which of your hosting plan is dcma ignored? And what is the prices for renewal? Do you allowed null script

Last edited:
Any other choices for offshore hosting and .to domains? They only have .io and we're working on a bigger project :)) Cheers.

Any other choices for offshore hosting and .to domains? They only have .io and we're working on a bigger project :)) Cheers.
.io is not offshore domain, let me tell you

Best Regards,
Alexhost

Criminal activity? Well, that's pretty much everything these days, including political activism and humor.

Yes, Njal.la doesn't allow any kind of scam, phishing, fraud, malware, carding in their servers or domain names, if they receive abuse they will kick you (probably)

Offshore doesn't mean that you can host illegal content like scam or fraud...

Best Regards,
Alexhost

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock