• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Gojek Clone App - On-Demand Multi Service App

Gojek Clone App - On-Demand Multi Service App 2021

No permission to download
I believe that users deserve respect from those who upload resources but you also have to act sincerely. Will they keep uploading updates to this code? unfortunately Babiato is changing a lot due to egocentricity, if they upload something they do not restrict it in the face, much less placing a key because in the end there will always be someone who decrypts it and they say "now how did they get the key" we will not update anything unethical everything this. it is my opinion. Thank you!

Attachments

• 1614006145482.png
    1614006145482.png
    326 bytes · Views: 133
For Password just upload more than 4 resources or Reaction score must be 150 or above , then ping me for password

who have password don't share with anyone in publicly or privately. me or @slvrsteele only share password.

Thanks

For those asking for Password, this is what you have to do. Kindly stop spamming this thread with unnecessary chants for password

Even some people successfully install the resources but never help other peoples for installation errors.....
Isn't it funny how you comment on this thread but not on other threads that did the same? :unsure:

I believe that users deserve respect from those who upload resources but you also have to act sincerely. Will they keep uploading updates to this code? unfortunately Babiato is changing a lot due to egocentricity, if they upload something they do not restrict it in the face, much less placing a key because in the end there will always be someone who decrypts it and they say "now how did they get the key" we will not update anything unethical everything this. it is my opinion. Thank you!

I believe that uploaders deserve respect from the members that use their resources. A member doesn't lose anything while the uploader may lose access to a resource that he paid for. I don't think that members here will gather to a group buy so the original owner can buy again a license that he could have used it for himself only. If you browse this forum you will see lots of messages showing that uploaders lost access to licenses just because they shared those resources. Just 2 notable examples: @CyberDeviL lost his XF account and license and @TassieNZ lost his PeepSo Ultimate just because they shared here for everyone to be happy with these resources. Both are more than $500. Just tell me one single member that used those resources and came after to say: "I can chip in so you can get another license". Let me tell you that was no one.
Also @TassieNZ is sharing some expensive resources in close private groups. All he request is to make a small donation to show your gratitude towards him. Ask him how many donations he got.
But instead of showing your gratitude towards uploaders you can only whine and complain. Why everyone takes this community for granted? It would have been better that he wouldn't share anything? Probably so cause you wouldn't have a reason to complain that much. If you have anything against uploaded resources then feel free to go and buy them for developers. We all know more than half of this community use them in production tho we advert the opposite. How is this fair for developers?

On the other hand: ANY PASSWORD REQUEST FROM NOW ON WILL BE MADE BY PRIVATE MESSAGE.

Keep this thread clean for eventual requests for help or comments related to the script. Every single member from now on that asks for password in a reply to this thread will be banned from replying for 2 weeks.

what you say is more than reasonable. Then open a donation thread where the person who wants the password simply makes a donation to contribute because the same thing will always happen, many users asking for the password and open a lot of spam, they should discuss it and find a solution.

For Password just upload more than 4 resources or Reaction score must be 150 or above , then ping me for password

who have password don't share with anyone in publicly or privately. me or @slvrsteele only share password.

Thanks

First of all before joining babiato we have agreed to the rules. And why our you still making your own rules. If you are protecting it with password and giving it one by one to the person who request it via private we a know that in the future they will gonna re upload it in other website. I can suggest that take the risk and upload it without any encryption we all know in this online world than anything can be share or stolen without our own concent

what you say is more than reasonable. Then open a donation thread where the person who wants the password simply makes a donation to contribute because the same thing will always happen, many users asking for the password and open a lot of spam, they should discuss it and find a solution.

Its againts the rule.

Reactions: DarkBrazil
If this files is nulled and stolen from develoler why i need to pay to download here and no from developet website?
Pay what? Did anyone asked you for any kind of payment for these files?

"Stolen from developer" just like you stole Ornids that you shared? So by your statement you say that every single resource on Babiato is actually stolen. No pal, the users using these shared apps are actually stealing from developers. But no one actually thinks like that.

I really don't know why people are keep stirring the :poop: . If you don't like then don't use it or beg for it. Go buy it! Problem solved.

If this files is nulled and stolen from developer why i need to pay to download here and not from developet website?
Pay what? Did anyone asked you for any kind of payment for these files?

"Stolen from developer" just like you stole Ornids that you shared? So by your statement you say that every single resource on Babiato is actually stolen. No pal, the users using these shared apps are actually stealing from developers. But no one actually thinks like that.

I really don't know why people are keep stirring the :poop: . If you don't like then don't use it or beg for it. Go buy it! Problem solved.
If i need to do donation to me is the same thing to pay for download.

A donation is benevolent. You don't have to do it.
And please tell me the difference between a donation of few bucks and to actually pay tens or hundreds for a script and find out that is not what you were looking for? Especially when developer is a jerk and refuses to issue a refund stating that you were informed from the beginning of the script capabilities.

I claim and stand by my words that some developers are actual jerks and they deserve their fate with their work being shared everywhere. Some are not and they do deserve our respect for their hard work. "Try before you buy" is my principle and if you're satisfied with the outcome of trying then you should go buy those hundreds or thousands hours spent for developing what you like.

Am I the only one around that sees things like this? It would have been better that no script was shared for anyone to try it prior deciding to buy it or not? Let me tell you this: I never used in production for my clients nulled scripts. They all have legit licenses bought from developers. Why? Because they liked the result of demo I made for them with a nulled script and it was exactly what they wanted and I told them they have to buy the legit licenses for plugins and scripts used. Some clients from freelance websites came with a ridiculous budget for a project and ended up in actually paying triple the amount or more. I still receive emails from these kind of clients from years ago that ask me if I have time to make another project for them. It seems that they didn't mind to pay more for a project and they were actually happy with the outcome.

But that's human nature: taking everything for granted and when restrictions apply they can only whine and complain instead of thinking "what can I do to actually not be considered a leecher and to help this community?". How every forest have its own rotten trees the same happens in a community.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

A donation is benevolent. You don't have to do it.
And please tell me the difference between a donation of few bucks and to actually pay tens or hundreds for a script and find out that is not what you were looking for? Especially when developer is a jerk and refuses to issue a refund stating that you were informed from the beginning of the script capabilities.

I claim and stand by my words that some developers are actual jerks and they deserve their fate with their work being shared everywhere. Some are not and they do deserve our respect for their hard work. "Try before you buy" is my principle and if you're satisfied with the outcome of trying then you should go buy those hundreds or thousands hours spent for developing what you like.

Am I the only one around that sees things like this? It would have been better that no script was shared for anyone to try it prior deciding to buy it or not? Let me tell you this: I never used in production for my clients nulled scripts. They all have legit licenses bought from developers. Why? Because they liked the result of demo I made for them with a nulled script and it was exactly what they wanted and I told them they have to buy the legit licenses for plugins and scripts used. Some clients from freelance websites came with a ridiculous budget for a project and ended up in actually paying triple the amount or more. I still receive emails from these kind of clients from years ago that ask me if I have time to make another project for them. It seems that they didn't mind to pay more for a project and they were actually happy with the outcome.

But that's human nature: taking everything for granted and when restrictions apply they can only whine and complain instead of thinking "what can I do to actually not be considered a leecher and to help this community?". How every forest have its own rotten trees the same happens in a community.

Please correct me if I am wrong.
everyone here is a little bit right in their own way! I think that in the future, you need to make links under the hyde with certain parameters for downloading and in order not to cause confusion among users!)))

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock