• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

GigToDo - Freelance Marketplace Script

GigToDo - Freelance Marketplace Script v1.5.4 Nulled

No permission to download

freenulled

Null Master
Trusted Uploader
Mar 29, 2019
gpl-elite.store
Help
The installer is not working.

Aaaaaaand here we start again (my car doesn't work issue):

Did you check for server requirements?
Is your htaccess or nginx conf file configured correctly?
Are the redirects setup corectly?
Is it on your root path or subfolder?
What are the errors that appears on your screen or on your server error log?

Try to specify all the things you have done or not and what errors do you have. There's no one around to JUST GUESS what COULD BE the problem and fix your issue by the use of magic.

Edit: you're a pretty old and quite active member. You should know all of these.

Aaaaaaand here we start again (my car doesn't work issue):

Did you check for server requirements?
Is your htaccess or nginx conf file configured correctly?
Are the redirects setup corectly?
Is it on your root path or subfolder?
What are the errors that appears on your screen or on your server error log?

Try to specify all the things you have done or not and what errors do you have. There's no one around to JUST GUESS what COULD BE the problem and fix your issue by the use of magic.

Edit: you're a pretty old and quite active member. You should know all of these.
Hello i have only one issue with GigToDo v1.5.1 script and that is, if seller send withdraw request with Paypal or Payoneer etc then in admin panel under User's Details section not showing their Payment Information of Paypal email id, Payoneer Email id etc. i have filled paypal email id and payoneer email id but still not showing in User's Details section. Users payment info should appear below Proposals/Services section. i have attached screenshot below please check and help me to fix that issue. I have downloaded from Babiato forum.

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    73.2 KB · Views: 116
Create the database first, import provided SQL file in the database, upload files to server. You will see installer, provide the required details and it's good to go.
Create the database first, import provided SQL file in the database, upload files to server. You will see installer, provide the required details and it's good to go.
im facing this issue....please help me...thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot (39).png
    Screenshot (39).png
    22.5 KB · Views: 40
Hi guys,

After import the sql file and install everything this is how It look like my site. Do you know what can it be? I tried to look for the style.css and change manually but I can't get where.

Attachments

• gigtodo.png
    gigtodo.png
    712.4 KB · Views: 70
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock