• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

fullPage.js WordPress Plugin For Elementor editor

fullPage.js WordPress Plugin For Elementor editor 2.0.10 Untouched

No permission to download

vrijenaam

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Nov 17, 2020
vrijenaam.xyz
vrijenaam submitted a new resource:

fullPage.js plugin for Elementor - Create a full-screen page by using the Elementor plugin for WordPress. Scroll snap like a boss!

fullpage-for-wordpress-elementor.png

The most complete WordPress plugin to create a full screen site

• Powered by Elementor​

Use fullPage.js with one of the world's leading WordPress page builders. Drag and drop features, visual design, pixel perfect, developer friendly, responsive etc.
  • Fully Customizable​

Creating a fullpage site is much more than just having 100vh sections. With fullPage.js you have total...

Read more about this resource...

• Love
Reactions: arvien and Babak
@vrijenaam please update to v2.0.5 + Extensions, this way I can null it for everyone! Thanks ;)
Extensions, I did not have. Only the base; and only as far as up to 1.9.0, as...
a change of jobs sadly meant 3 of my resources became unreachable for me.
I might jump the gun on a BF Deal, if they happen do one this weekend; but for its current price I wont.
(Nulling also sadly means having to edit minified JS code)

Reactions: Babak
vrijenaam updated fullPage.js Wordpress Plugin for Elementor editor with a new update entry:

2.0.5 Untouched

Note: untouched & excluding extensions
Note³: This can thus only be used for testing purposes; nulling is in a discussion phase.

== Changelog ==

**v2.0.5**

- Fullpage.js library is updated to v4.0.15.
- Fix: A bug fix with responsive mode and full height columns.

**v2.0.4**

- Fix: A bug fix with the columns for slides.

**v2.0.3**

- Fix: A bug fix with the columns for slides.
- Fix: Fixed extensions not working when not activated.

**v2.0.2**

- Fullpage.js library is...

Read the rest of this update entry...

It's been updated. If you can null this that would epic!
I'll pass it to another Null Master with whom I work closely and will be sorted out, I don't ensure quick timing OTOH because our schedules look both quite busy atm! ;)

Reactions: kaisertom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock