• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FreqTrade - High Frequency Crypto Trading Bot with Ready To-Go Strategies

FreqTrade - High Frequency Crypto Trading Bot with Ready To-Go Strategies 2022.11

No permission to download

RoninHood

Shadowy Coder & Security Engineer
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
May 2, 2022
0.0.0.0/32
RoninHood submitted a new resource:

FreqTrade - High Frequency Crypto Trading Bot with Ready To-Go Strategies - Download FreqTrade - High Frequency Crypto Trading Bot with Ready To-Go Strategies

1666909172725.png

Download FreqTrade - High Frequency Crypto Trading Bot with Ready To-Go Strategies

Freqtrade is a free and open source crypto trading bot written in Python. It is designed to support all major exchanges and be controlled via Telegram or webUI. It contains backtesting, plotting and money management tools as well as strategy optimization by machine learning.

1666909297778.png

Supported Exchange...

Read more about this resource...

• Love
Reactions: lyric and Babak
Did you read the overview description before commenting? What does it states? :)

Did you read the overview description before commenting? What does it states? :)
I did read it before I posted and clearly saw that it says free and open source

what I was merely referring to is the fact that its freely available online and the uploading of free items is not allowed

I did read it before I posted and clearly saw that it says free and open source

what I was merely referring to is the fact that its freely available online and the uploading of free items is not allowed
In very first place, this resource has been approved by @Babak himself after I specified it's open source and the scope for which I have uploaded it, probably you can ask to him why he decided to approve it?

Additionally, can you please point me out to which rule in the Babiato's Terms & Rules its specified that uploading of Open Source software isn't allowed?

This resource it's intended to offer to users a verifiable and rock-solid High Frequency Crypto Trading Bot that works with major Crypto Exchanges APIs in addition to Ready To-Go Trading Strategies to be used directly or as a starting point to allow users to build their own. The main scope for which I shared the resource is to prevent these same users to fall into scams that claim to offer Trading Bots with the final scope to steal their cryptocurrency by letting them deposit their crypto in Non-Custodial Wallets of Ponzi websites.

I hope this explanation will enlighten you and help to understand at same time why I shared it.

Cheers :D

Last edited:
RoninHood updated FreqTrade - High Frequency Crypto Trading Bot with Ready To-Go Strategies with a new update entry:

FreqTrade - High Frequency Crypto Trading Bot

CHANGELOG:
  • ProducerPairList - use pairs from a producer in your consumer.
  • Breaking change partial exit values will now be assumed to be stake_amount without leverage.
  • Breaking change custom_stoploss will be called with the candle's high (and corresponding profit) - to better mirror trailing_stop behavior.
  • Support for partially filled exit order cancellations (will be handled as partial...

Read the rest of this update entry...

RoninHood updated FreqTrade - High Frequency Crypto Trading Bot with Ready To-Go Strategies with a new update entry:

FreqTrade - High Frequency Crypto Trading Bot 2022.11

CHANGELOG
  • FreqUI will now show you all adjustment orders.
  • ShuffleFilter shuffle behavior can now be configured (once per candle (default), once per iteration).
  • Dropped support for 32bit Python under Windows.
  • OKX - bigger timeframes now in UTC (6h+). Please redownload your data for these timeframes! (this impacts mark and ohlcv candles, but not funding rates). ⚠️
  • Fix a memory leak...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock