• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FREE UNLIMITED STORAGE - GOOGLE DRIVE FREE

zodiacfire

Jun 3, 2020
If some addresses are not available, try another one. If it fails, you can leave a message in the original text.

I also tried it myself and it was successfully created.

Remember: it is best not to put personal privacy information on the team disk! ! !

It's okay to put some online movie resources, and it will shut down someday.

Important information must be placed in [My Drive], not [Shared Drive].

Click on spoiler to see links

those will work. but guys please do not store your personal files in these shared drive

This might be helpful in some cases, but keep in mind those are not permanent in any way, anytime these accounts can be banned/canceled.

i was wondering is there a expiry limit on shared Google drive. wake up one day and BOOOM all gone, will that be a thing to consider

i was wondering is there a expiry limit on shared Google drive. wake up one day and BOOOM all gone, will that be a thing to consider
Yes that's how it is but the thing is it can be first day of the year or last one who knows

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock