• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Free Guest Post DA 59 & DR 34

kevin75

Jun 3, 2023
Hello Buddies :)

I Need Some Help!

I Have A Website That Has Under 500 Daily Traffic ( Because It's Developing ) & I Want Some Posts,

I Will Post Your Articles With Your Backlinks On My Site ( Same Like Guest Posts ) For FREE

All Niches Available On My Site For FREE :)

Site Info ( 59 DA & 34 DR )

Site Link: blog.rueez.com

DM Me

Thank You ❤️

Last edited:

I Need Some Help!

I Have A Website That Has Under 500 Daily Traffic ( Because It's Developing ) & I Want Some Posts,

I Will Post Your Articles With Your Backlinks On My Site ( Same Like Guest Posts ) For FREE

DM Me

Thank You ❤️
Site Link ?

Reactions: DGS Team
Site link bro, it's not like we are posting for a website we really don't know nothing about it.

By under 500 daily traffic, how much traffic approximately you mean?
500 approx
400 approx
Or
20 approx?

Reactions: kevin75
Ok that screenshot is from Cloudflare, it's not accurate number. Google Analytics is the true one, show it

May be it's not free for the public. Babiato members can post for free, right?

I Need Some Help!

Site Link: rueez.com

DM Me

Thank You ❤️
I can give you an article but you are charging to get it posted and here you are telling us that it is a free posting. Don't get it explain us more what you need

It's DREAM c.png
BUT..

It's TRUE
t.png

Be Happy : )

In CloudFlare you see all DNS record visitors. There are many hackers, maybe your page rules or Firewall in CF blocked (maybe specified country block, or block the /xmlrpc.php link opening etc). Only at Analytics you see how much people truly reach your site.

I Need Some Help!

Site Link: rueez.com

DM Me

Thank You ❤️
it's not free, you should make a promo code for babiato members to post for free

Reactions: kevin75
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock