• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders

Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders v6.9

No permission to download
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
@Kao X3 It is this file that is bugging me if @Ledzepy or @TassieNZ can fix it to show both unlocked forms and addons, instead of just one or the other. 👍

Will have a fiddle with it more as most of football cancelled due to Covid, so have nothing to watch now 🤬

Last edited:
issue download link

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

The requested page could not be found.

Thanks i didn't read the all text, my bad! I'm having trouble to find all the add ons that i need in one plugin always missing something! I need geolocation, pagebreak wtih conditional logic and checkboxes like buttons. Thanks

Here is the plugin: formidable-surveys-1.0.03

Attachments

• formidable-surveys-1.0.03.zip
    57.6 KB · Views: 38
  • Love
Reactions: bobsmith
Expect very soon 😉

You can install the free update to v5.0.16 and you will lose templates. Not use templates then no worries 🤣

Formidable Forms v5.0.16
DECEMBER 29, 2021 BY MIKE

New: Added a custom currency option to math calculations formatted as a currency. This can be used to add a thousand separator or a custom currency symbol to specific fields more easily.
New: Added the option to attach a CSV export of the entry to email action settings.
Fix: Calculations formatted as currency were displaying an additional two zeros when set to display Japanese Yen.
Fix: When importing a file by URL, including when uploading with an API action, the request will now follow the URL to avoid issues with uploading a temporary redirect page for some URLs including exports from Google Drive.
Fix: Some custom code snippets that were using frm_get_default_value to set a default value were conflicting with calculations. This filter is no longer applied to a calculation if the default value is set to avoid the conflict, and a new is_calc argument is now passed into the filter to make calculation filtering easier.
Fix: Calculation values set using the frm_get_default_value filter now work better when returning an integer value instead of a string.

• Haha
Reactions: Kao X3
Babak updated Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders with a new update entry:

Formidable Forms Pro v5.0.16

Download Formidable Forms Pro v5.0.16 - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builder Nulled Free
= v5.0.16 =

- New: Field shortcodes now support sanitize_url=1 and sanitize=1 options which were previously only processed in Pro. For more information on how these options work, see https://formidableforms.com/knowledgebase/advanced/#kb-sanitize-url
- New: The sanitize_url=1 option will now be inserted automatically when inserting most field shortcodes to a redirect url...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock