• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders

Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders v6.9

No permission to download
Babak updated Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders with a new update entry:

Formidable Forms Pro v4.06.02 + Addons

Download Formidable Forms Pro v4.06.02 - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builder Nulled Free
= 4.06.02 =

* New: Added frm_field_value_object hook for making adjustments to the field before it's label and value is displayed.
* New: Added frm_xml_response hook for altering the message/response when an XML file is imported.
* Fix: Updated deprecated blacklist functions in WP 5.5.
* Fix: Add more checks to the installation triggers to prevent them from being triggered at...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
These are the newest I have.
Vwhvj7VaV42IsDQFEAihyg

TassieNZ :)
Hello TassieNZ. Did you intend to add a link here instead? I thought so having searched for the Formidable Forms Action Automation Addon for automating emails. Could you be having the resource? Thanks.

hi ! i need the Formidable Forms "Action Automation Addon" for automating emails , please ^^

This plugin is not working. Telling me to upgrade to use the percentage template.
Percentage Calculator

Here is the latest version of Formidable Pro v4.06.03. This is the original version. Install the plugin and activate it. Then go to Global Settings and enter a license key (anything because it doesn't matter). From phpMyAdmin, select the wp_options table and insert the following entry:
option_name: frmpro-authorized , option_value: 1
That's all.

Attachments

• formidable-pro-4.06.03.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 53
Reactions: smalok and JRGWxRxZ
Here is the latest version of Formidable Pro v4.06.03. This is the original version. Install the plugin and activate it. Then go to Global Settings and enter a license key (anything because it doesn't matter). From phpMyAdmin, select the wp_options table and insert the following entry:
option_name: frmpro-authorized , option_value: 1
That's all.
Please can you use this picture to direct me properly. I got stuck here

Attachments

• puc.jpg
    puc.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 40
Babak updated Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders with a new update entry:

Formidable Forms Pro v4.07.01 + Addons

Download Formidable Forms Pro v4.07.01 - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builder Nulled Free
= 4.07.01 =

* New: Show a warning when leaving the form builder page with unsaved changes.
* Fix: Make any multiselect dropdowns in admin settings accessible.
* Fix: aria-invalid attribute was missing on form elements for accessibility.

Read the rest of this update entry...

For those who fail to download via mirrored.to

Attachments

• formidable-pro-4.07.01-nulled.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
  • Love
Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock