• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Font Awesome Pro/Alphas

Can we use this with Elementor? I tried to Wordpress code with Elementor and it brings up an error. "Validate Kit ID".

Is there an option for like API or Token key?

If so then try this - 20901CA0-E588-4ED1-A604-4ED049C57565

Reactions: makareim

Font Awesome 6Version: 6.0.0-beta2 (“Pumpkin Spice Latte”)

both FREE and PRO are now included in the folder, WEB, Desktop as well.
thank you again for make it up to date, maybe also share your paypal link too for others who want to thank and support 😉

Reactions: DJJigsaw
Is there an option for like API or Token key?

If so then try this - 20901CA0-E588-4ED1-A604-4ED049C57565
Thanks for your fast answer but this ain't working for me either. Thanks for trying!

Thanks for your fast answer but this ain't working for me either. Thanks for trying!

can you share what it looks like? Only other thing I can think is to hand code the kit into the header so it will be loaded all the time.

Reactions: makareim
Wow! Thanks, Jigsaw! Is it your plan to keep it alive? Will gladly chip in on your PP if so. ;-)

I will be loading in more both pro versions and alphas as they become available. So please enjoy the folder that has all the files for each versions.

Found this additional information for WordPress (WP) users.. you will need this API token/code.

20901CA0-E588-4ED1-A604-4ED049C57565
thanks for share fontawesome 6.0.0 beta 2, like you very much

it was the svg kit, but I have uploaded another file that's for regular FA Pro 5, if you need or looking for 6 then let me know and I do another but for FA 6.
i see, it can be used for v5. can you give us kits for v6? thankyou!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock