• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Fluxstore WooCommerce - Flutter E-commerce Full App

Fluxstore WooCommerce - Flutter E-commerce Full App v4.0

No permission to download
Hi,

In lib/common/config.dart there is no such detail to edit as the documentation suggests. So then I searched "consumerkey" and changed those details in every file there was. Compiled it but it still doesn't show any of woocommerce products. it looks it its not connecting to my woocomerce store and just shows own static data. Anyone has success with it?

Hi,

In lib/common/config.dart there is no such detail to edit as the documentation suggests. So then I searched "consumerkey" and changed those details in every file there was. Compiled it but it still doesn't show any of woocommerce products. it looks it its not connecting to my woocomerce store and just shows own static data. Anyone has success with it?
I faced same problem, it turns out the reason is the local server I spend two days to fix but in the end I used online wordpress hosting then freshed install the plugins and products. it worked in matter on 15 minutes , you can use this website pantheon.io

Reactions: shemaar20
Hi,

you can edit all app setting in lib/env.dart

you can edit all app setting in lib/env.dart
I did that. However its still not connecting to the store I guess. I use local network ip which works with a script like WooBox but not with fluxstore. The above person suggests that I use a real host and not local network, maybe that will solve the issue!

Reactions: EviL
Files in the release provided here don't match with the files in that youtube video^. lib/common/config.dart is kind of empty. Woocommerce/config.dart.txt cannot be pasted to lib/common/config.dart as it doesnt have the same data as demonstrated in the video. env.dart file is where the data needs to be input which I already did but no luck.

• Sad
Reactions: EviL
Also, when importing demo options to wp options importer. The demo-options.json file generates error "
The uploaded demo-options.json.txt file is not supported. Please upload a valid JSON file". Do not understand why it says .txt when I triple checked the file is named demo-options.json.
fix: disable all plugins in wpadmin except importer option. And then import the json file. this time no error!

Last edited:
Hello Everyone,
Here is the latest Fluxstore Woocommerce, Pro, and all other variant's Documentation.

thanks a lot! is it the latest documentation that support ver 2.0?

also do anyone have the latest version of fluxbuilder? as there is a note on the release: This release will only compatible with new Fluxbuilder 1.2.x. but the latest version found on their github is 1.1.x

Reactions: howard
thanks a lot! is it the latest documentation that support ver 2.0?

also do anyone have the latest version of fluxbuilder? as there is a note on the release: This release will only compatible with new Fluxbuilder 1.2.x. but the latest version found on their github is 1.1.x

1617508531698.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock