• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Flux Academy] Core Design Skills

Thanks for your kind words!
The truth is: I hate this course, it should be a long article with resources included.
Poor course from Flux Academy, waste money to pay for it & waste time to watch these boring videos.
My experience: Get a course if mentor is Ran Segall, and avoid courses from his friends.

Last edited:
The truth is: I hate this course, it should be a long article with resources included.
Poor course from Flux Academy, waste money to pay for it & waste time to watch these boring videos.
My experience: Get a course if mentor is Ran Segall, and avoid courses from his friends.
You are right. Even the Standout Portfolio and Freelancer Ignite would've been great free resources and helped them to sell their Flagship Web Designer and Six Figure Freelancer courses.

Reactions: Groot
There's a point where one, having such a lot of knowledge in the matter, finds most of the courses out there to be basic and/or almost useless.

It happened to me, it probably happened to you, and it will happen to anyone that takes courses, study and dedicates seriously to any matter (not just hoarding courses and doing nothing which most people do).
With a degree in Graphic Design, from 5 years of studying and practicing it while also getting a ton of side-courses: I cannot find any course that stands out. And that's because I'm already above the knowledge these gurus sell.

I totally agree, extremely disappointed with the course. I was almost gonna buy the course after watching the trailer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
affan_53
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock