• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Flexible Shipping PRO WooCommerce

Flexible Shipping PRO WooCommerce v2.17.5

No permission to download
Hello, I am facing this message, can you help me?
I disabled all my plugins, but I still have a problem, does anyone know why?

This is where the rules table should be displayed. If it's not, it is usually caused by the conflict with the other plugins you are currently using, JavaScript error or the caching issue. Clear your browser's cache or deactivate the plugins which may be interfering.

Hello, I am facing this message, can you help me?
I disabled all my plugins, but I still have a problem, does anyone know why?

This is where the rules table should be displayed. If it's not, it is usually caused by the conflict with the other plugins you are currently using, JavaScript error or the caching issue. Clear your browser's cache or deactivate the plugins which may be interfering.
Hi @rasoolasa. Just do what the message tells you too. You disable every plugin you have apart of course from Flexible Shipping and you test if it works. If it does you start enabling plugins one by one and test until you get the message.

Flexible Shipping PRO WooCommerce v2.15.5 Untouched (Not Nulled)​

Changelog: ## [2.15.5] - 2023-03-09
### Added
- Support for WooCommerce 7.5

Attachments

• flexible-shipping-pro_2.15.5.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 15
Reactions: DarkWave
Update to 2.15.5.

*** Flexible Shipping PRO Changelog ***

## [2.15.5] – 2023-03-09
### Added
– Support for WooCommerce 7.5

You have version 2.15.5 installed. Update to 2.16.0.
Compatibility with WordPress 6.1.1: 100% (according to its author)

## [2.16.0] – 2023-03-29
### Added
– Free shipping based on item quantity
– Support for WooCommerce 7.6
– Support for WordPress 6.2

Flexible Shipping Pro 2.16.0 (Untouched) Not Nulled

## [2.16.0] – 2023-03-29
### Added

Attachments

• flexible-shipping-pro_2.16.0.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 18
Flexible Shipping Pro 2.16.0 (Untouched) Not Nulled

## [2.16.0] – 2023-03-29
### Added
I hope Babak will null and release an update. Thanks for your sharing.

progs_00 updated Flexible Shipping PRO WooCommerce with a new update entry:

Flexible Shipping PRO WooCommerce v2.16.0 Nulled

Credits: As always thanks should be going mostly to @shariff for kindly sharing the latest version and @DarkWave whose way of nulling I copied to this version. Thank you guys.

## [2.16.0] – 2023-03-29
### Added

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: DarkWave
Hi,
How can i fix this error ?

Hi,
How can i fix this error ?

Hi @amir_sheikhhassan

Start by disabling every plugin except Flexible Shipping. Does it work? If it does enable one plugin at a time and retest. You will eventually find the plugin that causes your issue

FLEXIBLE SHIPPING PRO 2.16.1 (Untouched) Not Nulled!

## [2.16.1] - 2023-06-28
### Added
- Support for WooCommerce 7.9

Attachments

• flexible-shipping-pro_2.16.1.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 4
  • Love
Reactions: progs_00
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock