• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Flash Giveaway] All Adobe Assets - 24 Hours Only

adderall

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
Mar 24, 2020
United States
litemere.org
matrix_banner.png

LITEMERE HOSTING NFP is offering a giveaway of all Adobe Assets for a limited time of 24 hours.
Qualified Babiato members can select any six Adobe stock items of their choice from the following options:

Videos (2x Max), Images, Templates, Audio, and 3D.

You can just
post the links to what you want and I shall reply with items.

Depending on the volume of requests, we may allow members to make a second request. Please note that the super-premium stocks whose cost exceeds 100 credits are not included in this offer.

To qualify for the giveaway, you must be a Babiato member for at least 30 days and have completed your introductory post.

POST TIME: 5:12 PM CST AMERICA

Last edited:

Thanks in Advance

Thanks in Advance

There are only a few open request; feel free to request an additional six items.

• Love
Reactions: peekacho

hey i would like to request these thanks in advance

matrix_banner.png

LITEMERE HOSTING NFP is offering a giveaway of all Adobe Assets for a limited time of 24 hours.
Qualified Babiato members can select any six Adobe stock items of their choice from the following options:

Videos (2x Max), Images, Templates, Audio, and 3D.

You can just
post the links to what you want and I shall reply with items.

Depending on the volume of requests, we may allow members to make a second request. Please note that the super-premium stocks whose cost exceeds 100 credits are not included in this offer.

To qualify for the giveaway, you must be a Babiato member for at least 30 days and have completed your introductory post.

POST TIME: 5:12 PM CST AMERICA
Just this. Thanks

If you could provide this, thanks in advance.

Reactions: blockchain_baba

hey i would like to request these thanks in advance

Reactions: hafsasalman150
If you could provide this, thanks in advance.

Reactions: guguk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vmlage
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock