• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Finale WooCommerce Sales Countdown Timer & Discount Plugin

Finale WooCommerce Sales Countdown Timer & Discount Plugin v2.20.1

No permission to download
wmswina updated Finale WooCommerce Sales Countdown Timer & Discount Plugin with a new update entry:

Finale WooCommerce Sales Countdown Timer & Discount Plugin 2.17.1

January 29, 2020 - Version 2.17.1
  • Added: Compatible with WooCommerce 3.9
  • Fixed: Product selection in rules is not validating with WPML language, fixed.
  • Fixed: Handling to avoid PHP warning in a rare case of cart loading on page load.
  • Fixed: Admin JS error with 'ThePlus Elementor addon' plugin, resolved.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: amit338 and Babak
Would anyone have the Addon Finale Evergreen Campaigns that comes with the Business plan?

To properly null this plugin (& bypass setup wizard) in non-destructive way (update without breaking null state) add below code in your child theme. Tested & working but if didn't work ping me back.
PHP:
//plugin - finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_plugin_license_active - null - START
add_filter('pre_option_finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_plugin_license_active','custom_null_finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_plugin_license_active');
function custom_null_finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_plugin_license_active(){
    return 'valid';
}

add_filter('pre_option_finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_pluginlicense_data','custom_null_finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_pluginlicense_data');
function custom_null_finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_pluginlicense_data(){
    $licenseObject = new stdClass();
    $licenseObject->expires = 'January 31, 2999';
    $licenseObject->license = 'valid';
    return $licenseObject;
}

add_filter('pre_option_xl_licenses_finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_plugin','custom_null_xl_licenses_finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_plugin');
function custom_null_xl_licenses_finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_plugin(){
    return 'abcde12345';
}
//plugin - finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_plugin_license_active - null - END

Hit like if it worked for you.

It's works for me ! Thank's ;)

• Love
Reactions: Bencontrol
When activating in this way it releases this Evergreen function?

1583949239454.png
Ok so you people are saying when activating plugin with my provided code (shared before) this evergreen feature is not displaying, right ? I too cannot display it, checking it and will share a fix hold on. I think you were not clear enough or i was not able to understand what exactly the problem was and it was pertaining to my code so now wait.

Reactions: onartes
Ok so you people are saying when activating plugin with my provided code (shared before) this evergreen feature is not displaying, right ? I too cannot display it, checking it and will share a fix hold on. I think you were not clear enough or i was not able to understand what exactly the problem was and it was pertaining to my code so now wait.
OK thank you. I will be waiting for something new here.

When activating in this way it releases this Evergreen function?

1583949239454.png
From where did you get this screenshot ? As far as i can check its a seperate addon for this plugin and code related to "Evergreen" campaign is not included in the plugin itself and hence cannot be enabled just by tweaking some code therefore would require addon itself to enable it.

From where did you get this screenshot ? As far as i can check its a seperate addon for this plugin and code related to "Evergreen" campaign is not included in the plugin itself and hence cannot be enabled just by tweaking some code therefore would require addon itself to enable it.
The website that I found this image was this:
https://xlplugins.com/finale-woocommerce-sales-countdown-timer-discount-plugin/

As I understand it, this is a function that exists when 'buying' the Business plan.

Reactions: onartes
If the feature is included and you can see it in the availabe plugin...than most probably code is included in the plugin and that feature should work...tell me which feature is not working i will look into it.

Ok ... So, later, then, how can you reinstall and test again. If you find something better than the warning.

Thank you brother for your effort and dedication.

Reactions: RealHacker
To properly null this plugin (& bypass setup wizard) in non-destructive way (update without breaking null state) add below code in your child theme. Tested & working but if didn't work ping me back.
PHP:
//plugin - finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_plugin_license_active - null - START
add_filter('pre_option_finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_plugin_license_active','custom_null_finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_plugin_license_active');
function custom_null_finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_plugin_license_active(){
    return 'valid';
}

add_filter('pre_option_finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_pluginlicense_data','custom_null_finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_pluginlicense_data');
function custom_null_finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_pluginlicense_data(){
    $licenseObject = new stdClass();
    $licenseObject->expires = 'January 31, 2999';
    $licenseObject->license = 'valid';
    return $licenseObject;
}

add_filter('pre_option_xl_licenses_finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_plugin','custom_null_xl_licenses_finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_plugin');
function custom_null_xl_licenses_finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_plugin(){
    return 'abcde12345';
}
//plugin - finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_plugin_license_active - null - END

Hit like if it worked for you.

Works like a charm ! Thanks a lot buddy ! :D

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-03-13 175112.png
    Annotation 2020-03-13 175112.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 70
Reactions: RealHacker
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock