• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Files from rapidgator, turbobit, katfile, mega.nz and hitfile.

nailstone

Dec 12, 2020
Home/Work
Hello, if you want some files to be fetched from those sites mentioned in title you can drop your links below.

Max Size - 2 gb (+- 100 mb is allowed).

Links Per One time - Please post max. 2 links if your files are around 1 Gb, max. 4-5 Links if your files are around 500 Mbs, and you can post max. 30 links max. if your files are just around few Mbs.

Times Per Day - Please Post your links one time per day.

(Users who are not 90 days old, only post ONE link per day)
(Users who are not month old, DO NOT POST)

I will try To Give you your links soon as possible but If I get many requests then you will have to be patient.

Last edited:
Hello, if you want some files to be fetched from those sites mentioned in title you can drop your links below.

Max Size - 2 gb (+- 100 mb is allowed).

Links Per One time - Please post max. 2 links if your files are around 1 Gb, max. 4-5 Links if your files are around 500 Mbs, and you can post max. 30 links max. if your files are just around few Mbs.

Times Per Day - Please Post your links one time per day.

(Users who are not 90 days old, only post ONE link per day)
(Users who are not month old, DO NOT POST)

I will try To Give you your links soon as possible but If I get many requests then you will have to be patient.
Can you please get these files? Thanks in advance.

though I have stopped this thread since my subscription is over.
but I found what you were looking for.

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Thanks. I have this one. However, there are few missing files from it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock