• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Filehosting for a new Course Website!

Jun 1, 2022
Internet!
Hello all,

I am starting a site with all of the courses from many of the big paid sites for free (NO ADS).

But I am in need of a stable but 100% free file host, I used UsersCloud before, but I dont know
if it will work out in the long run.

If you have any ideas, please share them.

Reactions: Naijatask
Hello all,

I am starting a site with all of the courses from many of the big paid sites for free (NO ADS).

But I am in need of a stable but 100% free file host, I used UsersCloud before, but I dont know

for start you can use Google Drive (PHP API example: https://github.com/lucastws/Google-Drive-API-PHP-Example )
is stable and fast

15 GB free + cheap increasing the space

Reactions: bluezouttaspace
100% free file host AND a lot of data - is not real bro
you will get the removal of unused files, low speed, difficulties for users with downloading (robot checks and more).

sum size of files?

What About

AWS S3
MegaNz
MegaUP
Google Drive
One Drive

Note : You can't find completely Free file hosting without ads,DMCA,Delete Unused files ,

Try Above mentioned ones, they have free plans, Pay as go Options (s3) etc.

What About

AWS S3
MegaNz
MegaUP
Google Drive
One Drive

Note : You can't find completely Free file hosting without ads,DMCA,Delete Unused files ,

Try Above mentioned ones, they have free plans, Pay as go Options (s3) etc.

so anything you can recommend a paid service without DMCA and delete unused files...if there are please list it down...

Hello all,

You won't find it for free

To begin with you can use Terabox - 1TB of space .. Might be a good start.

Nitroflare and Rapidgator.
Sharing courses may be against their TOS.
But many of the course uploaders are using these 2 file hosts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock