• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Cloudflare is taking my website Down

Auwal

May 16, 2020
United State
i don't know what's wrong with my blog anytime i added cloudflare dns , my blog it will start showing offline.

Does anyone have a solution?
Offline-–-Ngbaze.png

Check your CF rules, check your website CF online status, check your CF SSL, check ... there's a huge list of checks you can do to see the issue.
Probably there are some settings in your CF dashboard that probably are too strict or there's an issue communicating between your hosting and CF

One can only assume what could be the issue from the data you shown.

Reactions: Auwal
Check your CF rules, check your website CF online status, check your CF SSL, check ... there's a huge list of checks you can do to see the issue.
Probably there are some settings in your CF dashboard that probably are too strict or there's an issue communicating between your hosting and CF

One can only assume what could be the issue from the data you shown.
Someone checked the blog he said everything is working fine

Try to whitelist your IP in Cloudflare if the issue continue check your rules

Check the DNS records if correct, some server for example like Kinsta doesn't have A records they have CNames and this can lead to issues you need to contact your hosting to check with them the correct DNS.
Even if Cloudflare scans them they can be sometimes wrong.

Take a screenshot of your DNS records and perhaps we can find what's wrong with them.

also, have you set your SSL/TLS encryption mode to Full? that worked for me recently. If it isn't it's worth a try.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock