• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Extreme Giveaway] All Adobe Stock Requests Til July 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

adderall

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
Mar 24, 2020
United States
litemere.org

Greetings, Fellow Babiato Members,

LITEMERE HOSTING NFP is giving away Adobe Stock assets, videos, and pictures.

Users can request up to six photos/3D/templates/images/audio assets and one video twice weekly until July 2023!!!

Reply to the post with a link(s) to the requested assets, and we shall reply with your purchases.

Qualifications:

NEW BABIATO MEMBERS DO NOT QUALIFY; ALL OTHER MEMBERS QUALIFY

!!!! Babiato Staff members can access unlimited assets on Adobe Stock and should contact me directly!!!! @AKSakallı @Babak @BlakenFist @bobsmith @CyberDeviL @DatDudeUpStairs @ddpanda @Deepansh @die2mrw007 @ELLIO7 @Medw1311 @Mscv50 @patrocle @phpCore @SharkTanker @Simbaa @slvrsteele @tuton012

@ambaskaryash is assisting in fulfilling the orders, and ambaskaryash is acting on my behalf as classes have started at the University for Summer, and I shall be swamped. Every effort will be made to ensure we serve babiato members.

Last edited:
Thanks a ton! You're absolutely amazing.
I'm building a new blog site and it's still in dev mode.
I would like to use Crocoblocks for this project.
Here's the domain.

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Not sure how to do the hidden text, this serial will only work on your domain:

SlViOE5sLXN1YmxpY2Vuc2UtMTEyMTU0NS05LWxMQWZGOQ

Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
Thanks a lot for picking me as the winner of your giveaway.
By the way, excluding a member from a hidden text is easy.
Just follow these pictures and you'll see it's easy.
To find someone's user ID, hover over their profile picture or name, and at the end of the link, you'll find some numbers. That's their user ID.

iZOsllx.png

QzT8Vfu.png

Thanks a lot for picking me as the winner of your giveaway.
By the way, excluding a member from a hidden text is easy.
Just follow these pictures and you'll see it's easy.
To find someone's user ID, hover over their profile picture or name, and at the end of the link, you'll find some numbers. That's their user ID.

iZOsllx.png

QzT8Vfu.png
Thank you very much for sharing that :)

Help me to get these three items, sir.
Many thanks to you!
New Members do not qualify

Hi can I get this please

Hey bro! Can I have this please?

Its 1 video and 2 images

Hey bro! Can I have this please?

Its 1 video and 2 images

• Love
Reactions: LaBerginha
Hi can I get this please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vale999
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock