• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

eShop - eCommerce Single Vendor App | Shopping eCommerce App with Flutter

eShop - eCommerce Single Vendor App | Shopping eCommerce App with Flutter 4.0.6.1

No permission to download
Umm, While everyone asking for password, Can anyone help me on Installing this script ?

I already following the Documentations for installing Web Version, but it failed. It said 404 when it's installed.
Thank you~

to null the script follow this step
1. go to application->controller->admin and open purchase_code.php
2. on purchase_code.php line 49, delete all the code inside the if parenthesis and make it true -> if(true)
3. go to application->hooks and open MyConfig.php
4. on MyConfig.php line 51, 125 make it the if statement if(false) and from line 137-141 delete it or comment out

i did not test any other configuration after i make it null. so if u face any error let me now. happy shopping :):):):)
it works.. thank you!

Reactions: netsi
Hello

Does any one guide when i am compiling and targeting on playstore i am getting below error please help

error:
You uploaded an APK or Android App Bundle which has an activity, activity alias, service or broadcast receiver with intent filter, but without 'android:exported' property set. This file can't be installed on Android 12 or higher. See: developer.android.com/about/versions/12/behavior-changes-12#exported

Last edited:
Hello

Does any one guide when i am compiling and targeting on playstore i am getting below error please help

error:
You uploaded an APK or Android App Bundle which has an activity, activity alias, service or broadcast receiver with intent filter, but without 'android:exported' property set. This file can't be installed on Android 12 or higher. See: developer.android.com/about/versions/12/behavior-changes-12#exported

indianbabu412 is your account on codecanyon?

v3.0.2 NULLED....everything working so far....for frontend user login, you need to setup firebase API in the admin panel.....rest documentation is inside the archive.

Link 1: Mega.nz
Link 2: Mirrored.to

1651513422088.png
1651513426263.png
I am facing issue on OTP.After registering on mobile app OTP is not coming.Followed everything on the doc also added the SHA1 key but no luck.
Can you please help me out mate @HacKEr0009

• Sad
Reactions: HacKEr0009
also, did you check if firebase OTP limit was reached or not?...as for free account it was limited to 50 OTP per day
Yes mate.
Daily free sms limit is 50.And i tried to a new firebase project,so there is no issue about the limit mate.
Did you tried with the shared one?and does it working mate?

Yes mate.
Daily free sms limit is 50.And i tried to a new firebase project,so there is no issue about the limit mate.
Did you tried with the shared one?and does it working mate?
what do you mean by shared one?....shared hosting?🤔

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock