• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

EmallShop - Responsive Multipurpose WooCommerce Theme

EmallShop - Responsive Multipurpose WooCommerce Theme v2.4.7

No permission to download
O.K. Thanks. Looks like this is just a warning though. Does it appear to all function correctly? :)

Just ran it on my "live" test site and all seems good. :)

Everything is working fine except this fatal error, grumpy daddy Taz 😑
Will check again in the morning, but just ran it and all seemed good. Too tired to test more tonight, but will be something nice to do with my morning coffee! :)

• Love
Reactions: Kao X3
@TassieNZ
After I tested repeatedly, with PHP version 8.0 and there were often errors when installing the PL EmallShop Extensions plugin which caused the WordPress website to have problems.
then I tried to downgrade the PHP version to version 7.4 and finally it worked well and was also able to successfully import the demo.

@TassieNZ

I have a problem activating the template.

I read the thread on how to do it, but I can't see emallshop / verity-purchase.php on my server

Please help

Hello Sir Nothing Exist Framework folder or file and Verify-purchase.php file where is that. Please Help me to find it.
How To Null:
go to: themes/emallshop/framework/verity-purchase.php
delet line 155 to 163
PHP:
            if( isset( $data['error'] ) ) {
               echo  '<p class="error">' . $data['error'] . '</p>';
                return;
            }

if( ! $data['verified'] ) {
               echo  '<p class="error">Code is not verified!</p>';
                return;
            }

type anything and active your theme and install required plugins ( for theme options install PL EmallShop Extensions )

emallshop nulled.jpg

theme options proof:
emallshop theme options.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock