• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.1

No permission to download
AI is a part of tech.
Good question. For me, I am not very fond of machine to solve my problems. Being dependent on AI is the most dangerous thing. It will destroy our own creativity and one day will come when humans will not be able to create a single thing, solve a single problem and the AI will destroy the humans as they will not be needed for anything but consume resources and destroying earth which we are already doing.
And thinking that way is the most dangerous thing ever.

Let me ask you, when was the last time you visited a friend in a distant location just to say hi? Maybe not, because mobile phone made it easy to communicate. same is AI.

It makes things easier and if you think it's going to replace humans, think again about how messages are sent 40 years ago and how we communicate now...that's to tell you how revolutionary AI and Tech is.

Don't be deceived by the anti-tech growth influencers you hear on social media. Their personal aparthy for use of tech and AI made them say the things they say. Remember our forefathers who always say "is it the phone that you're pressing that will give you food?" Look how much you yourself and people like us make annually by just "pressing" phone.

Change or improve on your mindset and see opportunities open up for you...just a thought, my G.

Hi Everyone,

Wanted to ask,

So we need to get a nulled REGULAR elementor?

Is that a thing:? Where do we get this from :(

I am not trying t be a leech im in the middle f shittiest legal situation, as soon asi get my settlement im shooting the lovely folks here a couple hundred bucks for the amazing support and community

merci, kheyli khsoshbaght am, khdodah negahdar doostai aziz e belandux

Hi Everyone,

Wanted to ask,

So we need to get a nulled REGULAR elementor?

Is that a thing:? Where do we get this from :(

I am not trying t be a leech im in the middle f shittiest legal situation, as soon asi get my settlement im shooting the lovely folks here a couple hundred bucks for the amazing support and community

merci, kheyli khsoshbaght am, khdodah negahdar doostai aziz e belandux
I don't keep up with the nulled version of this as I have a licence but pretty sure you can use the regular free version in conjuction with the nulled PRO.

I don't keep up with the nulled version of this as I have a licence but pretty sure you can use the regular free version in conjuction with the nulled PRO.
I figured I read into this stupidly lol.

Btw hope you got some good sleep brother :)

hey,
I don't understand why but when I upload elementor pro it says "archive incompatibility "
someone can help me ?

thank you

Elementor 3.20.1 Nulled​

Tested
Translations OK
License OK
Element Manager OK
It works! However, there's a problem with the forms. When I try to load the Mailchimp audience, I get a "Mailchimp error." The API Key is also validated. Can somebody please help?

I'm a Divi user just started using Elementor. Can I use the templates from the 'Add Template' by creating an account, or will that cause problems with Elementor pro nulled?

I'm a Divi user just started using Elementor. Can I use the templates from the 'Add Template' by creating an account, or will that cause problems with Elementor pro nulled?
That's not possible. You need a legit copy and license if you want to access the elementor template directory. But you could still manually upload template .json files downloaded from the directory by a legit user or any of the templates from themeforest

Reactions: clinmak
I get an error while using Elementor Version 3.20.2 and Elementor Pro Version 3.20.1 ... When i go into my Theme Builder i get that error : Error: Sorry, you are not allowed to do that.

Any idea how to fix this ? Normally i dont have any issues ... just for this new website i have this error (i created today)

I get an error while using Elementor Version 3.20.2 and Elementor Pro Version 3.20.1 ... When i go into my Theme Builder i get that error : Error: Sorry, you are not allowed to do that.

Any idea how to fix this ? Normally i dont have any issues ... just for this new website i have this error (i created today)

Hi,

Check the error log and whether you have administrator permissions.

ELEMENTOR PRO 3.20.2 NULLED​

3.20.2 - 2024-03-26​

• Security Fix: Improved code security enforcement in Media Carousel widget
  • Security Fix: Improved code security enforcement in Form widget
  • Security Fix: Improved code security enforcement in Post Navigation widget
  • Security Fix: Improved code security enforcement in Gallery widget
  • Security Fix: Improved code security enforcement in Video Playlist widget

Attachments

• elementor-pro-3.20.2 nbh.zip
    4 MB · Views: 56
Reactions: phlovy
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock