• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.2

No permission to download
Hi I tried the using the newest update Elementor Pro 3.14.0 but for some reason the template library blocks is not working for me, this message appears when I try to insert. I have already tried synchronizing the library. Any ideas why?

Thanks in advance

Screenshot 2023-06-20 at 5.32.54 PM.png

Synchronise the library in ELEMENTOR > TOOLS. Then when you open a page and click ADD TEMPLATE, click the sync button again. Wait and see if the library syncs.
Captura de Tela 2023-06-20 às 10.52.03.png

Reactions: smalok
Synchronise the library in ELEMENTOR > TOOLS. Then when you open a page and click ADD TEMPLATE, click the sync button again. Wait and see if the library syncs.
Captura de Tela 2023-06-20 às 10.52.03.png
Thanks for your response. I tried synchronizing in the Elementor > Tools and the Add Template sync button but the Connect to Template Library still shows up

Screenshot 2023-06-20 at 6.38.06 PM.png

When I click on a block it appears fine

Screenshot 2023-06-20 at 6.38.28 PM.png

But when I try to "INSERT" it this still appears

Screenshot 2023-06-20 at 6.38.33 PM.png

Hi,

New version is out.

--------------------------

Elementor Pro - by Elementor.com​

3.14.0 - 2023-06-19​

• New: Introducing Carousel widget - Infinite design possibilities, and nesting capabilities
  • Tweak: Added Static Item Position functionality to Alternate template in Loop Grid widget
  • Tweak: Added visual indication of Page Parts
  • Tweak: Added dividers option between menu items in Menu widget
  • Tweak: Changed the HTML structure of Pagination and Navigation in Loop Carousel and Nested Carousel widgets
  • Tweak: Added shop page in WooCommerce Pages section in Site Settings
  • Tweak: Added Text Shadow, Box Shadow and Padding control to button in Call to Action widget
  • Tweak: Added Lazy Load support for images in Video Playlist widget
  • Tweak: Added alt attribute to images in Video Playlist widget
  • Tweak: Replaced select control with choose control for Flip Direction control in Flip Box widget
  • Tweak: Added keyboard accessibility to Carousel and Loop Carousel widgets
  • Tweak: Use media_types array in Media controls
  • Fix: Lightbox is still enabled after disabling it in the Site Settings in Gallery widget
  • Fix: Responsive settings for templates don't work as expected when Additional Custom Breakpoints feature is active
  • Fix: Inner containers are not presented as expected in Menu widget
  • Fix: Popup width does not support percentages
  • Fix: PHP 8.x throws errors when using WooCommerce Ajax response
  • Fix: Mini cart template appears as empty in various scenarios in Menu Cart widget
  • Fix: Order by Price doesn't work for the Latest products or Manual Selection in Products widget
  • Fix: Dropdown indicator icon is not vertically aligned to the text when using icon in Menu Widget
  • Fix: Mixed content warning in the console for Video Playlist widget
  • Fix: Preview settings are not presented as expected after first save in Loop Template
  • Fix: Not-crawlable link error in Video Playlist widget
  • Fix: Lightbox is still enabled after disabling it in the Site Settings in Logo widget
  • Fix: Focus state issue on page load when using Table of Content widget

Hi I tried the using the newest update Elementor Pro 3.14.0 but for some reason the template library blocks is not working for me, this message appears when I try to insert. I have already tried synchronizing the library. Any ideas why?

Thanks in advance

Screenshot 2023-06-20 at 5.32.54 PM.png
You need to log into your free Elementor account first

Reactions: smalok and abbywp
Hi,

New version is out.

--------------------------

Elementor Pro - by Elementor.com​

3.14.0 - 2023-06-19​

• New: Introducing Carousel widget - Infinite design possibilities, and nesting capabilities
  • Tweak: Added Static Item Position functionality to Alternate template in Loop Grid widget
  • Tweak: Added visual indication of Page Parts
  • Tweak: Added dividers option between menu items in Menu widget
  • Tweak: Changed the HTML structure of Pagination and Navigation in Loop Carousel and Nested Carousel widgets
  • Tweak: Added shop page in WooCommerce Pages section in Site Settings
  • Tweak: Added Text Shadow, Box Shadow and Padding control to button in Call to Action widget
  • Tweak: Added Lazy Load support for images in Video Playlist widget
  • Tweak: Added alt attribute to images in Video Playlist widget
  • Tweak: Replaced select control with choose control for Flip Direction control in Flip Box widget
  • Tweak: Added keyboard accessibility to Carousel and Loop Carousel widgets
  • Tweak: Use media_types array in Media controls
  • Fix: Lightbox is still enabled after disabling it in the Site Settings in Gallery widget
  • Fix: Responsive settings for templates don't work as expected when Additional Custom Breakpoints feature is active
  • Fix: Inner containers are not presented as expected in Menu widget
  • Fix: Popup width does not support percentages
  • Fix: PHP 8.x throws errors when using WooCommerce Ajax response
  • Fix: Mini cart template appears as empty in various scenarios in Menu Cart widget
  • Fix: Order by Price doesn't work for the Latest products or Manual Selection in Products widget
  • Fix: Dropdown indicator icon is not vertically aligned to the text when using icon in Menu Widget
  • Fix: Mixed content warning in the console for Video Playlist widget
  • Fix: Preview settings are not presented as expected after first save in Loop Template
  • Fix: Not-crawlable link error in Video Playlist widget
  • Fix: Lightbox is still enabled after disabling it in the Site Settings in Logo widget
  • Fix: Focus state issue on page load when using Table of Content widget
where to download a clean version without viruses?

• Haha
Reactions: angeeezeee
Reactions: monni

Here is Elementor Pro v3.14.0

URL: https://workupload.com/file/eLV4AYQn2Uh
Detection ratio: 0/90

Looks okay. Thanks!

Reactions: trevv7571
URL: https://workupload.com/file/eLV4AYQn2Uh
Detection ratio: 0/90

Looks okay. Thanks!
it is absolutely identical to the files posted a few posts earlier

It doesn't work, I get a fatal error and the plug-in cannot be activated
I'm using Elementor Pro v3.14.0 now. Works fine for me and passes all virus tests. You may want to deactivate your plugins to see which one is conflicting with Elementor or update all plugins that integrate directly with Elementor or re-download the Elementor Pro v3.14.0 file and unzip plus install it again, may be a decompression error when you unzipped, but the file and plugin are great, no problems.

TO BE CLEAR, @johnwick POSTED V3.14.0 OF ELEMENTOR PRO YESTERDAY IN THIS DISCUSSION AT 9:37AM, I DID NOT KNOW THAT BEFORE I POSTED MY NULLED VERSION OF V3.14.0; I POSTED MY NULLED VERSION OF V3.14.0 BECAUSE PEOPLE WERE ASKING FOR V3.14.0 TODAY WHICH IS ALL I SAW BEFORE POSTING MY NULLED VERSION. REGARDLESS, BOTH VERSIONS ARE NULLED AND VIRUS FREE, ENJOY!!!​

BOTH POSTED NULLED VERSIONS OF ELEMENTOR PRO V3.14.0

MINE = https://workupload.com/file/eLV4AYQn2Uh

@johnwick = https://babia.to/attachments/elementor-pro-3-14-0-zip.205730/

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock