• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor 2022 - Create A Simple Website on WordPress Easily

flooxie

Trusted Uploader
Banned User
Jan 1, 2020
Tatooine
WELCOME!

Are you interested in building your own website but learning how to code is too much? Then you've come to the right place. In this course I'll take you through the steps to create your own single page website using Wordpress & Elementor.

In this course we'll use the FREE version of Elementor. You'll be surprised how incredibly versatile this free plugin is. I'll guide you through all the steps required to get your website up in no time, most importantly in a fun and helpful way.

BECOME A ELEMENTOR SUPERHERO!

I'll take you through the most important steps of creating your own Wordpress website using Elementor. Together, we'll cover the following:

1. Getting started with web hosting
  2. Signing up to SiteGround
  3. Installing an SSL cert and enforcing HTTPS
  4. Installing Wordpress and the necessary plugins (incl. Elementor!)
  5. How to use Sections, Columns and elements
  6. Styling elements and setting up global values
  7. Display content through titles, text bodies, images & videos.
    Plus much much more...
I've divided this course up into bite-sized video lectures to help you get on track easier and quicker. Before you'll know it you'll have your own Elementor website created in no time! So put the kettle on, make yourself a cup of coffee and let's get started :)

=========

OTHER COURSES

Last edited:
WELCOME!

Are you interested in building your own website but learning how to code is too much? Then you've come to the right place. In this course I'll take you through the steps to create your own single page website using Wordpress & Elementor.

In this course we'll use the FREE version of Elementor. You'll be surprised how incredibly versatile this free plugin is. I'll guide you through all the steps required to get your website up in no time, most importantly in a fun and helpful way.

BECOME A ELEMENTOR SUPERHERO!

I'll take you through the most important steps of creating your own Wordpress website using Elementor. Together, we'll cover the following:

1. Getting started with web hosting
  2. Signing up to SiteGround
  3. Installing an SSL cert and enforcing HTTPS
  4. Installing Wordpress and the necessary plugins (incl. Elementor!)
  5. How to use Sections, Columns and elements
  6. Styling elements and setting up global values
  7. Display content through titles, text bodies, images & videos.
    Plus much much more...
I've divided this course up into bite-sized video lectures to help you get on track easier and quicker. Before you'll know it you'll have your own Elementor website created in no time! So put the kettle on, make yourself a cup of coffee and let's get started :)

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

=========

OTHER COURSES

Link No Longer bro...fixed please

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock